Jump to content
Brilliant!

It arrived today v. 8.0

Recommended Posts

5 minutes ago, Devils4life said:

^^ They forgot the LA

Careful, my man hates spelling jokes...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By the way, the jury is finally back with a verdict in your lawsuit.....

 

they find the defendant ......GUILTY, of all charges !

defendant will be executed by firing squad, lethal injection..... or will have to attend all 82 upcoming Ranger  games in the 2019' 2020' season

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, Devils4life said:

By the way, the jury is finally back with a verdict in your lawsuit.....

 

they find the defendant ......GUILTY, of all charges !

defendant will be executed by firing squad, lethal injection..... or will have to attend all 82 upcoming Ranger  games in the 2019' 2020' season

 

 

Subtract the games at our arena, we don’t need any more Rangers fans attending. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Subtract the games at our arena, we don’t need any more Rangers fans attending. 

Hockey and soccer fans in europe are seated in special awayfans seating right?

that is not done in canada and the US ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Devils4life said:

Hockey and soccer fans in europe are seated in special awayfans seating right?

that is not done in canada and the US ?

No, because rioting between home and away fans rarely happens here. The separation isn’t necessary. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

No, because rioting between home and away fans rarely happens here. The separation isn’t necessary. 

Correct. We just fight in the parking lot like civilized people. 

Edited by mfitz804

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Devils4life said:

right, although fights do break out

Not on the scale you see in Europe. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Considering they’ve literally killed players on the team when they lose, yeah I think US hockey fans are pretty tame in comparison to other sports.
 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/murder-of-soccer-player-after-own-goal-20-years-ago-still-resonates-in-colombia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Considering they’ve literally killed players on the team when they lose, yeah I think US hockey fans are pretty tame in comparison to other sports.
 

https://www.foxnews.com/world/murder-of-soccer-player-after-own-goal-20-years-ago-still-resonates-in-colombia

soccer is garbage....... i should know, since i attend. nothing but criminals

this one stole 2 game balls   👎

 

take top off..... they yelled, show us your t!ts!

👍

 

 

Edited by Devils4life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got this today. How much do you suppose it's actually worth? I got it for $265 USD.

It has a lot of game damage and is from the 2003 playoffs.

I've tried photo or video-matching it. Not any luck. Could use help there lol.

IMG-0400.jpg
IMG-0401.jpg
IMG-0402.jpg
IMG-0403.jpg
IMG-0404.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/5/2019 at 10:45 AM, TheKevinShow said:

No, because rioting between home and away fans rarely happens here. The separation isn’t necessary. 

Obviously the main reason for the segregation is to prevent violence... A couple years ago I was at PSV v Feyenoord in Eindhoven, which is a rivalry bitter enough that they are not even allowed to sell alcohol at that fixture (same with PSV v Ajax and Ajax v Feyenoord). The segregation is not just inside, it's outside as well. The away fans have their own train station and tunnel into their section of the stadium. When Feyenoord fans arrived, there were also riot police surrounding the tunnel from the train to the stadium... just in case even one dummy got out.

I must say though, inside the stadium, it's a great atmosphere having all away fans seated together. The organized chanting and singing is something no other sport even tries to match. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More pickups today/yesterday.

yclLffn.jpgl1ScwR1.jpg

OOzRVNS.jpgyGyOIlv.jpg

The Sakic all-star is a size 46, and it's available if anyone's interested. The Cole Murphy looks to be a gamer, and I'm open to trading it for a CCM Sherbrooke Phoenix jersey in either size 54 or 56. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, furiousd said:

What size is the Sherbrooke?

It's a size 56.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

The Devils did this one time. It was a pre-season rookie game they held in South Mountain's main arena vs the Rangers in  September, 1992. It was a lot of fun. Not one issue had.

yeah..... they should bring it back in US sports

It would improve rivalries.... one fan group in one end, the other group at the other end/side

Some nice chanting and singing would be the outcome. maybe a fight or 3 as well.

Edited by Devils4life

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got this in the mail today. It's not NHL but it is NHL related:

aMYqJje.jpgLNejr3V.jpg

These Buffalo Bills themed jerseys were worn by Team USA during the 2018 World Juniors. Pretty sure this is game issued to Los Angeles Kings prospect Cole Hults, given the sponsor patches and my belief that they never sold authentics to the public. What's interesting is that Hults was a really early cut from camp but they still had this made up for him. I'll probably make this available sometime soon.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Those are awesome. I wanted one, just had other priorities on my list at the time. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No one has any idea how much my 2002-03 Set #3 Horcoff could be worth?

I could be wrong, but I'm inclined to believe it would be worth A LOT since it's old, was used in playoffs, and most Horcoff jerseys on Meigray are selling between US $400-$600.

Thanks, and sorry if it seems like I'm nagging for answers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, StayFrosty said:

No one has any idea how much my 2002-03 Set #3 Horcoff could be worth?

I could be wrong, but I'm inclined to believe it would be worth A LOT since it's old, was used in playoffs, and most Horcoff jerseys on Meigray are selling between US $400-$600.

Thanks, and sorry if it seems like I'm nagging for answers!

I think it would be worth about what you paid.  Keep in mind, those ones on Meigray have been through multiple 50% off sales and they are still there. Plus, those years of the Oilers jersey are not really in high demand.  Now, if it was the year they had the Navy Blue shoulder yoke, those might go for more because they were a one year style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...