It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

3 hours ago, amonte78 said:

Florida Panthers Sean Bergenheim Game Issued Military Appreciaton Night 2014 jersey (Bergenheim was a scratch that night). I love those camo jerseys! 

Those Camo jerseys are just gorgeous.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 hours ago, TMLFAN said:

Haven't worked on something for myself in awhile but finished this one yesterday.  I've been very critical of this guy for the way he mailed it in two years ago but him bringing the cup back to Toronto and taking it to sick kids hospital was decent of him.  That and the roster being an absolute tire fire that year made this an easy choice.

Great player. I really wish things would have worked out in T.O...he just ran out of f*cks to give. 

Love the camo, I just won an auction for my first camo jersey today. Excited to finally add one.

32 minutes ago, shandy_man said:

Great haul, really digging that that Messier!

Thanks man. Been wanting a vintage series Rangers for a while. Glad to finally add one.  

22 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Nice haul, Dude. Growing up, I hated the Sabres as an organization (danm May Day) but that's slowly changed. Those blues are great! 

Thanks Dr.!

3 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Great player. I really wish things would have worked out in T.O...he just ran out of f*cks to give. 

It's like the employee that knows the place he's working at is going to close down in a few months.  Zero fucks given.

Those 90's Leafs ultrafils are jersey perfection.

1 hour ago, JoeM7392 said:

Love the camo, I just won an auction for my first camo jersey today. Excited to finally add one.

Albany one right?  If so, which one?

If I wasn't doing a major game worn deal (major to me at least lol) I would have bid on one of those.

36 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Albany one right?  If so, which one?

If I wasn't doing a major game worn deal (major to me at least lol) I would have bid on one of those.

That is correct. Wanted the Burlon or McKelvie, but forgot about them until just the Gregnani and Ben Johnson were left. Got the Johnson (Mfitz will make a joke about that I'm sure) for $257, no shipping since I can just go pick it up. Was only a GI which I prefer, and no autograph so I actually kinda made out in that way.

Pretty happy to have snagged one of them.

Nice and this there a way to see the finals bids on all the jerseys?  I am especially curious about the Yann Danis one as his stuff usually goes for crazy prices.

Danis was $305, most expensive was Graham Black at $500. They went for lower prices than I would have imagined, I think they picked a bad time to do it. Several went sub $250. I'd have prefered a more traditional number but you snooze you lose i guess.

You can see the full list here: http://thealbanydevils.com/shop/auctions/

8 hours ago, JoeM7392 said:

Got the Johnson (Mfitz will make a joke about that I'm sure)

I think it speaks for itself. You may not have been looking for the Johnson, but we're all very happy you liked it when you did find it. 

8 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Extra points for you. That was sublime, subliminal, and subtle.

I'm an artist, my man. 

2009-2010 Brian McGrattan gameworn Flames 3rd-Vintage jersey – double fight straps (front one shortened), Flames 30th anniversary patch, light wear – 7th different McGrattan gamer in the closet (Binghamton, Ottawa, Phoenix, Calgary 1st stint - #10, Providence, Nashville, Calgary 2nd stint - #16) - probably the last undisputed heavyweight champion the NHL will ever have -

ZepcFhE.jpg

tkXgbgm.jpg

PoYvNmw.jpg

1999-2000 Brian Rasmussen gameworn Memphis Riverkings home jersey – repaired neck, heavy wear to the sleeves –

wlBN027.jpg\

1FnMB92.jpg

uCQvx89.jpg

FcnWx2n.jpg

BsGN1xF.jpg

1993-1994 Todd Ewen Mighty Ducks practice worn jersey – burns on the shoulders & sleeves, some pilling –

2xSh6vl.jpg

r0uUswg.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

Maybe a stupid question, but where does the front fight strap attach?  I'm guessing he would have to wear a belt that went around like a PP10 shell would and I guess the majority of pants, but I was just curious as some pants such as the 9K shell/girdle combo would not have a belt to attach to.

Assume the front strap would attach to the belt in front.

I have one of the Hordichuk triple strap Canucks jerseys - the 3rd strap is in back attached to the bottom seam of the nameplate - I assume he attached it to the tie down in back (thus making it like a shortened strap with no 'give') and used the original strap to attach to the belt in back (same thing) as its offset from the 3rd strap -

Got this in today, and gotta say, I'm really loving the feel of it. It does feel super lightweight, and the fit is great. Also a HUGE thank you to The Dude for helping me with my order. Definitely recommend picking one up if any of you are on the fence!

aSJ8UNsl.jpg

Tua9vMfl.jpg

Edited by Kincaid521