It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Just now, Kincaid521 said:

Got this in today, and gotta say, I'm really loving the feel of it. It does feel super lightweight, and the fit is great. Also a HUGE thank you to The Dude for helping me with my order. Definitely recommend picking one up if any of you are on the fence!

No problem. Glad to help. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 8/23/2016 at 5:17 PM, The_Dude_Abides said:

Another order back from Keener. 

Great sweaters all around. I have never been able to find that Vintage Rangers in my size. ARGHHHH!!!!!

Just now, blurryhaze312 said:

Put this in the 2016 jersey thread, but wanted to throw it in here too:

20160825_210925_zps3nmeqr5u.jpg

Woot woot!

Well done on that patch. 

Picked up my Albany Devils military night jersey today. They seem to fit looser than normal. I love this design though. Got my world cup jerseys in too, one jersey for each devil in the tournament. 

20160826_113949.jpg

20160826_114029.jpg

20160826_114125.jpg

20160826_114221.jpg

7 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

Picked up my Albany Devils military night jersey today. They seem to fit looser than normal. I love this design though. Got my world cup jerseys in too, one jersey for each devil in the tournament. 

1. Nice Johnson, dude.

2. Very jealous.

3. Very jealous as well. 

Really regretting that I didn't get in on that Albany came auction, those are pretty cool. I'm thinking they'd be pretty ineffective as actual camouflage, though. 

Hopefully some will hit eBay. 

I agree. The old Senators jerseys were so friggin sharp. They were one of those rare teams where the black actually worked for them...with another being Vancouver. I love their inaugural road stuff with the red on white numbers the best.

Here's something that just kinda fell into my lap last week. Chris Chelios' 2003 home playoff jersey worn in Games 1 and 2 against the eventual Western Conference champion Mighty Ducks:

edWingscirca20031aCCMauthentic-vi.jpgedWingscirca20031bCCMauthentic-vi.jpg

Lightly worn as you'd expect for something only worn in two games but there is noticeable wear throughout. Two repairs at the end of the right sleeve and various black marks on the front and back. This is currently the only Hall of Famer hanging in my closet. At least until Big Walt finds his way in anyway.