It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Robert Hagg's Hockey Fights Cancer warmup jersey. Worn during warmups before the 11/25/19 and 12/17/19 games. Each and every HFC jersey is special, but this year's jerseys have a different kind of meaning. #OskarStrong

Photomatched to the loose thread on the first "G".

2019-20_Flyers_HFC_Hagg_01

2019-20_Flyers_HFC_Hagg_02

2019-20_Flyers_HFC_Hagg_03

robert-hagg-of-the-philadelphia-flyers-w

Yeah, I dig it, too. I’m a sucker for black jerseys. It’s ever so slightly darker. Hard to even capture in a photo. It’s funny, at first I thought it was way darker, but when I put it next to one from 2017-18 I was like holy crap, they’re really similar.  

HFC differences.

HFC differences.

I'm sure it's intended to be the same color at least.  My first impression was probably just because it reads darker against the black. 

I'd love a Hawks one of those, but like with the Winter Classics, they're probably out of my price range.  Looks like the cheapest ones went for 600 on the givesmart auction.

Edited by furiousd

30 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Alright Brent, you and I are sharing a brain.
Those are Fantastic!!

I wouldn't be the first time we got the same jersey - It probably won't be the last time either.

Echoing the Larmer love, that's a nice batch of Hawks related jerseys right there.

Anybody score a Stars or Preds Winter Classic from the NHL Auctions that were earlier this week? 

I was hoping to land a Stars one and was in the running for a while, but they went pretty crazy in the last few hours. 

Still interested if anyone changes their mind! ;) 

Seems like a few that were able to get their hands on the 2019-20 Hawks went the route of Dach.
That's where mine was going but it has me thinking I need to switch it up for a little diversity.
I really wish mine were 56's as there are more choices of players in that size but in the end I might just have to own Kane & Keith in 58   

Looking good Billy Ray! (feeling good Louis... aw, you get it)  

1999-00 Kariya, 3rd Jersey Pro Player size 56

This jersey has put on a lot of miles.  It came from Germany, but got lost/was undeliverable to my address and was luckily sent back to the seller.  He just re-sent and here we are.  Only took 2.5 months to get it in hand.

49395960381_e5717cd33a_k.jpg

49396162442_6b569928a0_k.jpg

1 hour ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

Anybody score a Stars or Preds Winter Classic from the NHL Auctions that were earlier this week? 

I was hoping to land a Stars one and was in the running for a while, but they went pretty crazy in the last few hours. 

Still interested if anyone changes their mind! ;) 

I got in on the crazy bidding.  I went through the Dallas Star foundation auction though and got a 2nd period worn Khudobin.  It seemed like the 2nd period jerseys went cheaper than the 1st period ones on NHL auctions, except for the one I got of course.

1 hour ago, JJM4 said:

I got in on the crazy bidding.  I went through the Dallas Star foundation auction though and got a 2nd period worn Khudobin.  It seemed like the 2nd period jerseys went cheaper than the 1st period ones on NHL auctions, except for the one I got of course.

That's awesome, congrats man. I completely forgot about the foundation auction until after it ended, but I definitely agree that they went for more reasonable prices compared to the NHLAuctions one. Even the GIs on the NHL ones were pretty high.

1 hour ago, SnakeOiler12 said:

That's awesome, congrats man. I completely forgot about the foundation auction until after it ended, but I definitely agree that they went for more reasonable prices compared to the NHLAuctions one. Even the GIs on the NHL ones were pretty high.

Thanks! The Khudobin on NHL went 125 cheaper than I paid unfortunately but Seguin, Hintz, Heiskanen all went for considerably more than the foundation auction.  But Bishop was over 1K more on the foundation.

Edited by JJM4

8 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

Seems like a few that were able to get their hands on the 2019-20 Hawks went the route of Dach.
That's where mine was going but it has me thinking I need to switch it up for a little diversity.
I really wish mine were 56's as there are more choices of players in that size but in the end I might just have to own Kane & Keith in 58   

I hear ya. i haven't decided who i want to put on mine as yet. if there are ever 56s out there I'm gonna need 2-3 of em....

kinda wanted a Boqvist as well, but no way am I putting him on a 58....

1984-85 Doug Gilmour

This one took quite a bit of convincing, but when it finally became available, I didn't have to think twice. I believe the seller is a member of this forum, too.

49401922171_8d97899344_c.jpg

49402121137_784bdc1ffb_c.jpg

1994-95 Paul Kariya

Sold one like this a couple of years ago, and always wanted to get another one. Thanks to @spudrock512, I was able to add this one to the collection.

49402122897_72df6200a0_c.jpg

49402122812_f71f39f0a9_c.jpg

Edited by perthisthereason

WOW, that Gilmour is unreal! Very nice