It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

3 hours ago, furiousd said:

That Blues is amazing.

Here's a total "oops" eBay win. I don't really need it, but it was a good price.

Hawks jerseys seem to have come back down to earth.
I've got a lot of Oops purchases but that one is not one I would consider an "oops" it looks like it's in perfect condition.  

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Hockey Bob said:

Hawks jerseys seem to have come back down to earth.
I've got a lot of Oops purchases but that one is not one I would consider an "oops" it looks like it's in perfect condition.  

I bumped it five bucks just to see if there was interest in it. Didn't expect it to make me high bidder, let alone last through the sniping I assumed would occur. Oh well. You're right, the jersey itself is in great shape. It's tough to see in the pics, but the kit could afford to be replaced. (If this interests anyone, shoot me a PM and we can talk.)

Couple recent Blue Jackets 3rd Jersey pick ups.

2011-2012 Game Worn Umberger.  Second time I've own this jersey.  

Umberger%202011-2012%20Game%20Worn%20Jer

IMG_0870-X3.jpg

Saad 2016 Social Media Warm Up Worn Jersey

Saad%202016%20Warm%20Up%20Worn%20Social%

Saad%202016%20Warm%20Up%20Worn%20Social%

Edited by bluejacket

Here's what I got from @TheDithyK in trade for that CBJ blank, a personal favorite and dare I say grail in a Gerbe Cannon:

49318007643_24581d86ce_o.jpg

49318710767_9f2d421ee4_o.jpg

And yes, Gerbe specifically the point - I adored him in Carolina and I was kicking myself when I missed when it popped up on eBay.

Edited by DM67

18 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

Does everyone have that same carpet?

Is that a thing with collectors that I didn't know about? :D:D 

No, the lighting is just awesome at his place so everyone brings there stuff there to photograph.

Seriously,
I can think of 2 or 3 other collectors that have that same carpet.

Gewargis is the 1st that comes to mind, it looks similar, maybe it was just a different section of the rug.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Chicago-Blackhawks-Reebok-Authentic-Practice-Jersey-Jonathan-Carlsson/173965036451?hash=item28811fcba3:g:b~cAAOSwafZdK-~Q

Rugs add flair 🤷‍♂️

I tried a black and a white backdrop, it made taking picture of black/white jerseys that much harder. Plus keeping it clean when you have a husky running around is a headache. 

I did read somewhere that when listing items take a picture with a RED background as it improves the chance of the sale.
The data was compiled from eBay

Listing Blackhawks jerseys with a red background may overload the senses and confuse the buyer into hitting the Buy It Now button.

Or so I hope should I ever sell  

Got this one in a week or so ago:  Dainius Zubrus 2007-08 red set 3 / playoff game worn jersey.  Moderate wear but a little light for Zubrus compared to other gamers I've seen of his.  I have been wanting a Zubrus gamer since I sold my previous one a couple years back.  Jumped on this since it's a #16 instead of 8.  He wore this number with the Devils for just that season and switched the following season due to Holik re-signing with the team.

Edited by Devilsguy

I don’t normally stray from my beloved Flyers, but I couldn’t resist. This thing is mint. It’ll be a 1992-93 Selanne with orange SC100 patch and “A”. Keener can’t open back up soon enough!!

1991-96 Winnipeg Jets road

1991-96 Winnipeg Jets road

8 hours ago, jsh139 said:

I don’t normally stray from my beloved Flyers, but I couldn’t resist. This thing is mint. It’ll be a 1992-93 Selanne with orange SC100 patch 

Where did you get one of these patches? I'd love to swap the patch on one of my Selannes for one with the orange border. 

Edited by perthisthereason
Typos.

7 hours ago, perthisthereason said:

Where did you get one of these patches? I'd love to swap the patch on one of my Selannes for one with the orange border. 

I know where you can get one, but only if there is $150 bounty attached.

1 hour ago, spudrock512 said:

I know where you can get one, but only if there is $150 bounty attached.

I was told $125 😂

Edited by jsh139

9 hours ago, perthisthereason said:

There's a guy on Facebook that has repo patches supposedly made by the same company that did the originals for the team (All Canadian Emblem).  Haven't gotten it yet, but from looking at pics they are dead on for the originals, so his story seems to add up.

Edited by jsh139

Does anyone have any background info on Victoriaville (Vic) jerseys? This one arrived earlier in the week and the quality is equal to the 80's CCM pro authentic Ultrafil. Wondering if they made other retro/throwback jerseys for other teams, similar to this mid 60's style John Bucyk.

Image-4Image-3

This doesn't fit in my collection at all, but I thought it looked so cool I bid on it and won. Having buyers remorse so I'm sure at some point this'll be on the chopping block. 

Joe Pendenza GW Milwaukee Admirals throwback

DSCF4578-vi.jpg

DSCF4587-vi.jpg

The nameplate and numbers are both sublimated material sewn onto the jersey. Gotta love how wonky the rear numbers were sewn on

Edited by mdwsta4