It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Some blanks I've grabbed over the past 4ish months. 

Capitals Third GC (will be a Holtby)

49436067093_56c4af1fa1_z.jpg

Golden Knights Home GC (will be a Fleury - I'm undecided as to whether I'll do an inaugural season or Stanley Cup. leaning towards the inaugural season)

48953407608_3d8196e7aa_z.jpg

Maple Leafs 2010-2011 GC (will be a Giguere)

48954389723_82463e5f00_z.jpg

Panthers Road GC (will be a Luongo with the 20th patch)

49436067228_0413067833_z.jpg

Coyotes 2.0 Throwback worn in 2016-17 (will be a Doan with the 20th patch)

49057347582_0dbc493f0c_z.jpg

Lots of nice pick ups out there recently.  Never seen a Victoriaville jersey before that's one cool looking jersey @tbart

I got a haul back from Keener that I sent in early September...

1990 Kari Takko Ice Sheen Kalamazoo Wings size XL - was a stripped gamer with some minor wear.  Besides being on the NHL all-names team he is still head of European scouting for the Stars.

49436077243_3c77b6bf8a_k.jpg

49436772092_6bdfe122f6_k.jpg

1990 Beauregard Moncton Hawks size 50 - just a repurposed late 80s early 90s Jets jersey. Kit is the same as the Jets with twill nameplate with the rounded corners.

49436553736_ebe538dfac_k.jpg

49436773187_4f3adc5cfb_k.jpg

1991 SCF North Stars Casey size 52 - the would measure out almost identical to the size he wore (50G). Has the original SCF Patch.  Call this a co-grail for me.

49446954596_1ab55e9d7e_k.jpg

49436081548_d309b3bbc5_k.jpg

1994-95 Preseason St. Louis Blues Casey size 52 - They'd go to the Spiderman style when the regular season eventually started in 95' for the shortened season with the lockout.

49436083628_86162d77b7_k.jpg

49436083123_7b7b02f19a_k.jpg

1997-98 Flyer LeClair size 52 - Picked this one up from The Dude

49436080878_679ba010bb_k.jpg

49436080363_fd598c9cf4_k.jpg

And finally on this great mail day I picked up a Canes alternate 58GC

49436771517_20c950c6e9_k.jpg

Edited by JJM4

50 minutes ago, JJM4 said:

Lot1994-95 Preseason St. Louis Blues Casey size 52 - They'd go to the Spiderman style when the regular season eventually started in 95' for the shortened season with the lockout.

That Casey is a beaut! Also love the Wings. Dazzle mesh is so unique!

What's the 'Spiderman style'? 

16 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

That Casey is a beaut! Also love the Wings. Dazzle mesh is so unique!

Never heard it called that either. 

Thanks on the Blues!  I'm liking the 3 colour name and the vinyl is a nice touch.

The Ice Sheen looks somewhat like the Dazzle on the Ducks 3rd jerseys but the material itself is different.  It's like a very thin tarp.  It's coarse compared to the Ducks Dazzle material and super light weight.

I might just be making terms up with the Spiderman style, but the Blues style with the red lines and the wonky kit from 95-98.  I thought I heard it refered to as Spiderman style or something, maybe not LOL.

Edited by JJM4

54 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

The hideous slanted red and blue with yellow trim style they wore after this one. I’ve heard it referred to as that before.  

Edited by thebiggoalie

9 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

The hideous slanted red and blue with yellow trim style they wore after this one. I’ve heard it referred to as that before.  

Spider-Man didn’t have any yellow. I don’t agree with this. Usually you jersey geeks have a better eye for details!

;) 

On 1/24/2020 at 12:56 PM, tbart said:

Does anyone have any background info on Victoriaville (Vic) jerseys? This one arrived earlier in the week and the quality is equal to the 80's CCM pro authentic Ultrafil. Wondering if they made other retro/throwback jerseys for other teams, similar to this mid 60's style John Bucyk.

I saw an Orr on eBay once which I was kicking myself for missing out on.

They are quite nice in quality, though I don't know much about the history of them.

Seeing as Orr used Victoriaville sticks, I guess they probably made some special edition Bruins jerseys from the Orr days.

I doubt they made other teams, but if they did, they have never surfaced to me.

Does anyone have any background info on Victoriaville (Vic) jerseys? This one arrived earlier in the week and the quality is equal to the 80's CCM pro authentic Ultrafil. Wondering if they made other retro/throwback jerseys for other teams, similar to this mid 60's style John Bucyk.

They are quite nice in quality, though I don't know much about the history of them.

Seeing as Orr used Victoriaville sticks, I guess they probably made some special edition Bruins jerseys from the Orr days.

If you are looking to sell this, please let me know

If you are looking to sell this, please let me know

28 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I think he saw an Orr on eBay once...

😂🤣😂
That got me, I wonder what caused the triple post? 

I bought an Orr that was similar but made by CCM in ultrafil. perfect 6100 style all around awesome jersey. 
I have been commissioned to find cool Bruins stuff for a coworker. 
If I recall I picked it for under $150 and was debating on keeping it myself. 
It was even auto'd although I don't get into autos. 
I later saw the exact same one with an autograph on a FB sale site and they were asking $500  

Edited by Hockey Bob

10 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I think he saw an Orr on eBay once...

When I posted it originally, it didn't appear that it actually saved my post.  Hence the triple post.

It is good yo know that even though I was gone for a while, I am still eligible for taking jabs from @mfitz804

All Star alert! 2019-20 Travis Konecny, road set 1. TK wore this jersey in 3 PS and 14 Reg games, including an overseas game in Lausanne, Switzerland. He scored 5 goals and 11 assists while wearing it. Has a nice black mark on the front that was easily photomatched, lots of inner pilling, some board burns and marks, as well as some team repairs on the right sleeve. Love this one!

2019-20_Flyers_Konecny_01

2019-20_Flyers_Konecny_02

2019-20_Flyers_Konecny_03

philadelphia-flyers-right-wing-travis-ko

Just got this back from Keener. It was well worth the wait.

001.JPG

002.JPG

Team Issue MIC Panarin... Customization done to NY Rangers specs by Arena Wear,, the club's customizer.. They did a fantastic job on this Breadman sweater and very fast turnaround too.. I had the shirt back in 2 weeks... 😎

tZ7AGm.jpg

7YGrLk.jpg

10 hours ago, asherisloud said:

what's with the pins?

I believe people do that so that there photos are identifiable, and are not able to be reused by someone else.

2 hours ago, LetsGoCaps said:

I believe people do that so that there photos are identifiable, and are not able to be reused by someone else.

Where’s Big Toe?!