It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2015-2016 Mike Brown gameworn Canadiens home jersey, Set 1 – light wear, a few small burns plus one significant burn & cut on the left sleeve, shortened fight strap – jersey was his back-up sweater since he joined the team late in the year, but was pressed into service at some point -

Ybu7kUt.jpg

c32lKFS.jpg

aMDohYm.jpg

D2lJ4SU.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

30 minutes ago, cowboys said:

you should have your own thread and then others can add there fighters to it ,

I used to have one in the 'Show & Tell' section and it was locked on me - heard people complained............

I'm not usually a collector of signed jerseys, but sometimes exceptions are made. A fully customized, new with tags Koho authentic turned out to be one of those exceptions. Especially at $87 shipped. Could always replace the back "3" if I decided to. 

10EEFA58-779D-45CB-9D01-045F5CCE0A2E_zps

FB40F263-55F0-4D64-A3EC-41367B1BC345_zps

Getting a bit of a haul this week and got the first one today.  Kevin Dean Utica Devils 1990-92 Game Worn jersey,  Jersey was worn by Dean in 91-92 season, but was worn by Tommy Albelin and Eric Weinrich in in the previous couple of years.  Has heavy wear and shows evidence of 2 previous nameplates as well.  Utica Devils jerseys are hard to find these days and lucky to get a jersey that was worn by three eventual NHL players.

29242280341_046c3f03d6_c.jpg

29242279951_487060a5af_c.jpg

1 minute ago, Devilsguy said:

Getting a bit of a haul this week and got the first one today.  Kevin Dean Utica Devils 1990-92 Game Worn jersey,  Jersey was worn by Dean in 91-92 season, but was worn by Tommy Albelin and Eric Weinrich in in the previous couple of years.  Has heavy wear and shows evidence of 2 previous nameplates as well.  Utica Devils jerseys are hard to find these days and lucky to get a jersey that was worn by three eventual NHL players.

VERY cool!!

3 hours ago, bobbyp6565 said:

I used to have one in the 'Show & Tell' section and it was locked on me - heard people complained............

start one unless any of the Mods have a problem with it 

Stoked to have picked this up for a great deal, off Facebook, nonetheless...

2002-03 Ales Kotalik Sabres 3rd Jersey - Loved watching him go backhand in shootouts

DSCF1599_zpsasdzo2ux.jpg

DSCF1600_zpsxrbiiiz0.jpg

27 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Hey another D.I.Y.'er.  Good job on those.  Did you cut everything by hand?

Nope, all computer. I've measured my gamers and authentics over the last couple months and these were my first rewards for my hard work. I bought a machine to cut the twill  

44 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Nice work, man!

Thank you, kind sir. 

47 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Nice work, man!

Thank you, kind sir.

30 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Hey another D.I.Y.'er.  Good job on those.  Did you cut everything by hand?

Nope, all on the computer. I've been slaving over measuring my gamers and authentics for the past few months and those were my first rewards. I bought a machine to cut the twill. Very economical haha. 

56 minutes ago, Hollywood Cannon said:

You'll be getting yours soon enough! 

Have seen three already and they look great