It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Thanks everyone!

I provided the Daneyko, Sykora, Nemchinov, Lemieux, Madden and Holik jerseys to the display

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I really need to get a Daneyko jersey, it’s borderline disrespectful of me as a long time Devils fan not to have one. 

36 minutes ago, DJ Rhea said:

How do you not have one? I thought you had every Devils jersey, ever!

I have trimmed down my collection tremendously. I have owned several. 

26 minutes ago, AlereFlammam said:

He has also sold every devils jersey ever made. 

And then repurchased them as well. 

If you took all of Fitz’s orders to EPS and reworded them, you can spell out the entire works of Shakespeare. 

Not jerseys, but... I recently picked up two random pairs of Blackhawks socks as backups to play in and it looks like I stumbled upon two gems instead.

Toews game worn with thicker custom kevlar backing

DSCF4614-vi.jpg

Bolland game worn 2013 SCF socks. Photomatched both socks to games 3 and 4 with a possible match in game 6

DSCF4613-vi.jpg

Obviously not going to play in these now

Got this gem in at the end of last week.

2020 Winter Classic 58G - 2nd Period Worn with no sign of wear for back up goalie extraordinaire.

49485099966_0ddbd83120_k.jpg

49485453832_bd0c9f36c4_k.jpg

49485095746_19cb6916c3_k.jpg

49485306767_d4a82bd31b_k.jpg

Edited by JJM4

2 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Awesome.

Any plans on stripping and changing to Bishop?

No chance, I prefer Dobby personally so I was happy to get his even if he didn't play.  Plus I don't know who could do the kit properly.  I'm not sure if it was Blake's who did these or not.

He was lead cheerleader for the WC, by the looks of things.  I really hope he gets a game in this WC jersey with the retro gear to show off his Vaughn Legacy's.

49477457622_5eea0c404d.jpg

4 hours ago, JJM4 said:

No chance, I prefer Dobby personally so I was happy to get his even if he didn't play.  Plus I don't know who could do the kit properly.  I'm not sure if it was Blake's who did these or not.

He was lead cheerleader for the WC, by the looks of things.  I really hope he gets a game in this WC jersey with the retro gear to show off his Vaughn Legacy's.

THANK YOU FOR NOT STRIPPING IT!

That would be a terrible idea.

Congrats though. I was interested in that one as well.  

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

Agree 100%. 

Spectacular jersey!

6 hours ago, JJM4 said:

What a beautiful jersey! And what a cool piece of Dallas Stars history to own. I'll be taking my "authentic" blank to Blake's this week but I don't believe he did the customization for these. I vaguely remember asking him at one of my visits to drop off a jersey and he said he wouldn't be doing the customization for the WC.

2 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Thanks!  Too much invested to be a strip job.

1 hour ago, LetsGoCaps said:

Agree 100%. 

Spectacular jersey!

Cheers!

6 minutes ago, cpack89 said:

What a beautiful jersey! And what a cool piece of Dallas Stars history to own. I'll be taking my "authentic" blank to Blake's this week but I don't believe he did the customization for these. I vaguely remember asking him at one of my visits to drop off a jersey and he said he wouldn't be doing the customization for the WC.

Thank you, that's what how I justified the purchase, that it was a cool piece of Stars history to own.  Good luck with the customization!

On 2/3/2020 at 5:49 PM, mdwsta4 said:

Not jerseys, but... I recently picked up two random pairs of Blackhawks socks as backups to play in and it looks like I stumbled upon two gems instead.

Toews game worn with thicker custom kevlar backing

Bolland game worn 2013 SCF socks. Photomatched both socks to games 3 and 4 with a possible match in game 6

Obviously not going to play in these now

nice/lucky finds there!

On 2/3/2020 at 11:57 PM, JJM4 said:

I'll be taking my "authentic" blank to Blake's this week but I don't believe he did the customization for these. I vaguely remember asking him at one of my visits to drop off a jersey and he said he wouldn't be doing the customization for the WC.

Disregard this previous statement. Apparently I completely misremembered that entire conversation with Blake. Dropped my jersey off today and he informed me that he did do the WC customization. He also added that he still has some of the felt material left but not a lot. So anybody that has a blank or stripped they want customized by him might want to drop it off sooner rather than later. He did say he is trying to get more of the felt material though, so hopefully he will be able to continue to do proper customizations down the road.

1998-99 Milan Hejduk Set 2 Road (rookie season)

A grail shirt for me as an avid Avalanche game worn jersey collector... The Duke is a favorite of mine and I am thrilled to own one of his rookie gamers..

Photomatched as well!

pcK4uL.jpg

2T1G3M.jpg

G3SOSb.jpg

Edited by enzo269

2017-18 Winter Classic Johan Larsson

I did never think I´ll be able to get a game worn Winter Classic jersey so earlier this season I picked up a authentic Sam Reinhart one. But a couple weeks ago I got proposed to me a trade for one of my Daniel Briere game worn and when the return was this beauty, I "had" no choice. Really, really happy with this one. From period two of the Winter Classic.

XxHpES4.jpg
GdwBcgo.jpg

2017-18 Winter Classic Sam Reinhart (authentic). Customization done by EPS.

eBtDsue.jpg
1k788ZF.jpg