It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

On 4/6/2020 at 8:17 PM, spudrock512 said:

For a short period of time (1987-89) the Hawks crest became a flatter shape then in years past. They have been described as flat faced or Pinhead crests. Here is a good website that has some good info on Hawks jerseys: 
https://blackhawksjerseyhistory.weebly.com/

wow. as mentioned above, cannot believe I've never happened upon this site before. thanks a ton for the link, what a wealth of info!

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Still waiting for my big jersey purchase to arrive, but according to USPS tracking the package has not moved since March 20..so I bought two others to kill time :D:

Philip Samuelsson (Tuffe Uffe's son) Yotes GW 2014/2015

20200328_105237

20200328_105321

1st round draft bust Scott Glennie 2012/2013 Stars 3rd GI w/ 20th anniversary patch

20200408_152458

20200408_152603

Edited by amonte78

5 hours ago, amonte78 said:

Philip Samuelsson (Tuffe Uffe's son) Yotes GW 2014/2015

I used to have that kid's USHL jersey waaay back in the day

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

That Glennie must have been put together on a Friday afternoon.  

By a blind guy. 

Got this today from EBAY User Tahoe_Sports. Its a EDGE 2.0 TI with the old vector logo. 

76jtisfwztr41.jpg

Looks familiar!  ☺️

3 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

Looks familiar!  ☺️

Oh my haha. You are the dude from the is it legit thread on reddit haha. Thanks for the reply there 

Been awhile since I acquired a jersey I wanted. Been out of the hobby for a bit after selling off everything but my West Point gamers and one NYR Authentic I adore. But when i saw this I had to make it happen. All my WP gamers are Pre 2000 and this one actually fits my fat arse, so i can wear it to games at Tate Rink.

49758941292_5866930d30_k.jpgArmy jersey 2 by dragonhockey7, on Flickr

49758614331_9e3e16c202_k.jpgArmy jersey by dragonhockey7, on Flickr

Edited by Richter9377

McNulty?  Isn’t he the guy with the fancy stopwatch?

So finally back after finding a way to get back on here.  What happened? lol

6 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

So finally back after finding a way to get back on here.  What happened? lol

Slim was feeling “essential”. 

24 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Slim was feeling “essential”. 

Now that I am WFH, I can finally access this website well and can post more.

Today's hull, its on reddit but the 35th anniversary patch from Ice Hockey Patches , a 2.0 TI from EBay and the Ovechkin from BenHSports

h2njbh6bv7t41.jpg?width=1024&auto=webp&s=1dd18069839190a548192e30dd69e1f8b57f7ef8

First, so happy this site is up and running ago.  It sucked seeing it down and got a little nervous it was never coming back; there are a lot of great people here.  Anyway, as some of you know, I have been working to get some of the Zarley Zalapski Game Worn jerseys I used to own back and I am happy to show this one...

1989-90 Pittsburgh Penguins Game Used Set 3 Away Jersey with photo match to the white scuff on the elbow.

1989-90 Pittsburgh Penguins Game Used Away Jersey Front1989-90 Pittsburgh Penguins Game Used Away Jersey Back1989-90 Pittsburgh Penguins Game Used Away Jersey Photo Match1989-90 Pittsburgh Penguins Game Used Away Jersey Photo Match Card

If anyone has any leads to any other game used jerseys of his, it would be greatly appreciated!

Congrats on getting this one back. Im fairly new to the site and not sure if there is a backstory but is there any particular reason you collect Zalapski's jerseys?

20 minutes ago, Crash Line said:

Congrats on getting this one back. Im fairly new to the site and not sure if there is a backstory but is there any particular reason you collect Zalapski's jerseys?

I’m a 90’s kid, so I just loved the game. So as I got older, just always wanted a jersey of his...ended up getting 12 of his gamers.

1 hour ago, spudrock512 said:

First, so happy this site is up and running ago.  It sucked seeing it down and got a little nervous it was never coming back; there are a lot of great people here.  Anyway, as some of you know, I have been working to get some of the Zarley Zalapski Game Worn jerseys I used to own back and I am happy to show this one...

1989-90 Pittsburgh Penguins Game Used Set 3 Away Jersey with photo match to the white scuff on the elbow.

If anyone has any leads to any other game used jerseys of his, it would be greatly appreciated!

That is a mean looking Pens jersey. Great era.

Sold my last SPD jersey a few years back. Figured it was time to pick up another one.

GW 2002 Jarrod Skalde Chicago Wolves. Dude played for NINE different leagues and THIRTY different teams. Unbelievable. He did a 7 game stint with the Hawks in '98 so he fits into my collection

DSCF0466-vi.jpg

DSCF0467-vi.jpg

Great Celtic Wolf shoulder patch

DSCF0471-vi.jpg

I also love old school Wolves jersey patches. They're similar to the Mighty Ducks in that they’re puffy. That in combination with the SP ultrafil material makes these jerseys thick and weighty. Can't imagine playing in something like this, but it's awesome to wear as a fan!

DSCF04702-vi.jpg

Edited by mdwsta4

2 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Sold my last SPD jersey a few years back. Figured it was time to pick up another one.

GW 2002 Jarrod Skalde Chicago Wolves. Dude played for NINE different leagues and THIRTY different teams. Unbelievable. He did a 7 game stint with the Hawks in '98 so he fits into my collection

That jersey is sweet in so many ways!