It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Nice Flyers pick up!  Glad you got one you were after and nice that you could photomatch it very easily.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

3 hours ago, JJM4 said:

Nice Flyers pick up!  Glad you got one you were after and nice that you could photomatch it very easily.

Thanks! Still need a 2008-09 Orange third set 3/PO. Pretty specific. 

Woah Nelly, I actually post on mail day for once.  Still can't believe I found this Starter mesh, let alone in a size 50.  My goodness...I gave up 10 years ago even thinking I'd find one of these.  Thanks to @akteon for providing some excellent photos to help verify the authenticity of the jersey before I picked it up.

Appears to be the 98-99 season model (size tag sits further below the neck yoke).  Apparently came from a charity auction some 15 years ago.  Verdict is out on the Jagr autograph (which I don't care much about), but if it were proven to be legit then all the better!  Gonna throw Jagr on there with the old captain "C".  Now this has given me false hope on ever finding a matching black "PITTSBURGH" mesh model to pair with it....that would be sick.

94490905_1108181452883864_17870922335230

94551843_286372649023530_436819142892532

Edited by blurryhaze

14 minutes ago, asherisloud said:

I got an idea, why don't all you keyboard heroes come down to the jersey shore and lets talk face to face you F(&^*** ignorant cowards.

The internet is huge. Go somewhere else. 

I bet he plays video games and calls everyone the N-Word, or tells everyone "I F**ked yer mom" too
I'm seeing a pink shirt with a jeans vest, maybe a mullet. 

I'm sorry your dad left. 

Just now, Hockey Bob said:

I bet he plays video games and calls everyone the N-Word, or tells everyone "I F**ked yer mom" too
I'm seeing a pink shirt with a jeans vest, maybe a mullet. 

I'm sorry your dad left. 

Tells everyone to meet him at the jersey shore...

HEY a******, WE ARE ALL STUCK IN OUR HOMES!

1 minute ago, thebiggoalie said:

Tells everyone to meet him at the jersey shore...

HEY a******, WE ARE ALL STUCK IN OUR HOMES!

I'm glad you reminded me, 
I was on my way out to the truck.... by the way... how far is Vinny Gombatz's place from Chicago? 
Can I get an EHY.... OH! 

Gym, tan argue on IJ board, laundry!  

2 minutes ago, Hockey Bob said:

I'm glad you reminded me, 
I was on my way out to the truck.... by the way... how far is Vinny Gombatz's place from Chicago? 
Can I get an EHY.... OH! 

Gym, tan argue on IJ board, laundry!  

If we trek to the Jersey shore, do you think he will hook us up with his sweet 60% off discount?

2 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

If we trek to the Jersey shore, do you think he will hook us up with his sweet 60% off discount?

I think after a good dust up it's only the right thing to do. 

1 minute ago, Hockey Bob said:

I think after a good dust up it's only the right thing to do. 

ROAD TRIP! Everyone on Icejerseys, find a tight tank top! Let’s get Fitz trashed and throw Snookie at him.

The Jersey shore thing definitely explains a lot 

20 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

You know what he did to get that discount, do you want to go down (pun intended) that road?

14 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Let’s get Fitz trashed and throw Snookie at him.

I’m not even sure what this means but I’m bored as fvck and Snooki seems like a good time, so you know I’m in. 

"come fight me irl" is the ultimate keyboard warrior move. 

I am shook. Shooketh. 

7 hours ago, DM67 said:

"come fight me irl" is the ultimate keyboard warrior move. 

I am shook. Shooketh. 

Exactly. 
“Hey tough guy. I’ll meet you there. I’ll be the guy with the mask on.”

Hey come on...ease up on the Jersey shore venom. We're not all roided-out douchebag guidos. Take a look at my friends and I from last week:

Everything You Need To Know: The Guido

My favorite job ever was my one summer spent stomping on guidos as a bouncer down in Seaside Heights. Never had more fun in my life, I should’ve had to pay them. 

God, I worked in Seaside for a time too. I worked for a beer distributor from 2005-10 and did sales/merchandising for Monmouth and Ocean County. Seaside was prominent real estate obviously. I drove a big F-350 van wrapped with Heineken Light details. The worst part was having to swerve or jam on the brakes while driving down the street where that stupid house was because some clown was in the road trying to take a picture of it. It was right up the road from the Aztec on Ocean Terrace I think.

2 hours ago, Family said:

only if you bring all your jerseys. 😆🤣 birds need to laugh too 🦅

or cut them up and make them into masks, then donate, then at least they would serve a purpose 👨‍⚕️

I can’t wait until his stepfather lets him use the WiFi again so he can see all these glorious comments. 

10 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I can’t wait until his stepfather lets him use the WiFi again so he can see all these glorious comments. 

He’s probably too busy kicking Arse to talk jerseys. 

You don't think he's waiting for us down at the shore do you? 

I don't want the poor fella to catch a cold staying out all night. 

Somebody run down and tell him I decided to stay in Chicago but watch out, he sounds upset.