It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Dammit, I missed the fun?? Who? Was I being insulted again? I love that...but then, I'm naturally an assho!e!

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Got these new ones in recently:

1) Petr Sykora 2011-12 red set 2.  Has tons of wear and worn for 19 games.  I was able to photomatch it to the game and ceremony against the Rangers on 3/6/12 where he was honored for playing in 1000 regular season NHL games by the team (he played his 1000th game two nights earlier on 3/4/12 at LI).

2) Zach Parise 2011-12 red set 3.  Like most Parise jerseys this one has some good wear on it, especially on the sleeves.  He wore this for the last couple of games of the regular season as well as the first two rounds of the playoffs.  For unknown reasons he switched to his red set 2 jersey for the ECF against the Rangers that season.

49942274793_a1328c809b_c.jpg

49942786496_8b5d79d534_c.jpg

49942274828_94da070993_c.jpg

49943084907_a908b7f425_c.jpg

Late to the party but I obviously grabbed a MIC from the recent availability from RealSports.  Not sure what I’m going with yet.

49948589538_da6eac7c56_b.jpg49948589533_b617c7c7fc_b.jpg

Got this one in recently as well.  Adam Henrique 2016-17 retro night.  Worn in two games and he scored 3 goals while wearing this one.  Love the NHL 100 patch as well.

49949792451_5143ecb107_c.jpg

49949291978_f5d9aa6a0c_c.jpg

Finally received the first couple of jerseys I bought after the pandemic started. Thanks to @spudrock512 for the Ciccarelli. The Kariya was customized by North Star Jerseys. First time I worked with Josh, and it was an absolute pleasure.

49950636601_4fd7f02030_c.jpg

49950636671_85c9bc4182_c.jpg

49951163047_1f5ca803f2_c.jpg

49950370158_0240a79b25_c.jpg

Edited by perthisthereason

It about time the jersey got there...only took two months for them to deliver it!!!

Figured I should share my new one too...

1988-89 Zarley Zalapski Pittsburgh Penguins Game Used Home Jersey Set 1 - All Heat Pressed Version

1988-89 Pittsburgh Penguins Game Used Home Jersey Set 1 Front1988-89 Pittsburgh Penguins Game Used Home Jersey Set 1 Back

I have to be extra careful so it doesn't peel anymore than it already is.  It's my 3rd game used Zalapski, but the first one I have never owned before (the other two I now have back in my collection after I had to sell them all about 10 years ago).

Edited by spudrock512

10 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

1988-89 Pittsburgh Penguins Game Used Home Jersey Set 1 - All Heat Pressed Version

Yeah, that screamed your name when I saw it on eBay. That's an absolute beauty, congrats.

On 5/29/2020 at 5:00 PM, Devilsguy said:

Got this one in recently as well.  Adam Henrique 2016-17 retro night.  Worn in two games and he scored 3 goals while wearing this one.  Love the NHL 100 patch as well.

Great additions once again. This one in particular is making me want to get a retro again. I’ve had a few over the years, the very first one was, actually, a Henrique. 

This beauty just came in recently.  Wasn't lucky enough to catch these when they first came out, but glad to have finally found one.

2018-19_Stadium Series Practice - Malkin_012018-19_Stadium Series Practice - Malkin_02

Was notified of a misprint on the "PIT" pattern and thought it was actually incredibly cool.  Reminded me of old video game box misprints.  Searched through some photos of the practice and found that a few of the players had the same misprint.

2018-19_Stadium Series Practice - Malkin_Misprint 3

PIT Pattern Missprint_01

10 hours ago, perthisthereason said:

Yeah, that screamed your name when I saw it on eBay. That's an absolute beauty, congrats.

Yeah, but it was ridiculously over priced when it was listed on eBay. I got it talked down to a more reasonable amount, although I still probably over paid. 😁

Great seller though. I just explained what I paid for there other two I recently obtained and when I purchased them. He explained the rarity of the jersey, and we found a price that worked for both of us. That is the way negotiations are supposed to work.

it sometimes surprises me when people get angry trying to haggle on a price, especially when they are the one that wants to buy it. Like that is going the help convince the seller to get you a “deal”.

Both of us were friendly and courteous, now both of us are happy. He has money, and I have a jersey!

1 hour ago, spudrock512 said:

Both of us were friendly and courteous, now both of us are happy. He has money, and I have a jersey!

Yeah, it had a pretty hefty price tag, but it sounds like everyone got what they wanted in the end. Well all have overpaid for something we wanted.

13 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Great additions once again. This one in particular is making me want to get a retro again. I’ve had a few over the years, the very first one was, actually, a Henrique. 

Thanks!  It was maybe 5-6 months ago I had 2 Heritage and 1 retro gamers.  Then, I had none so it had to be corrected.  I will get another Heritage one eventually.

2 hours ago, perthisthereason said:

Well all have overpaid for something we wanted.

Ain’t that the truth. Also TWSS. 

Excited to add this one to the collection - 2019 Penguins Stadium Series MIC. Planning to eventually make it either a Guenztel or Sid.

49956608858_941eac2032.jpg

^Stripped. Has some very light residue since the Penguins kits are cemented on. Will be covered almost 100% by a new kit

Travis Zajac 2019-20 Devils 20th anniversary of 2000 Cup night game worn jersey.  Features the anniversary patch as well as some marks and a small hole on the left elbow.  Cool souvenir from the game against Dallas on Feb 1st, 2020 where a bunch of my game worn jerseys from my collection were displayed on the concourse at the arena.49966880623_7109fd7578_c.jpg

49967389856_cfd033db92_c.jpg

Very nice, you definitely needed one from that game as a tie-in for your stuff having been on display. Also it’s a guy who is a solid choice for Captain this year, if they don’t want to pick a new long term one quite yet. 

Solid pickup!!