It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

9 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Glad to see that Brodeur All Star made it back to your collection Fitz! 

Always good to be able to undo your mistakes in this hobby. Thanks man. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

20 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Has anyone gotten to the point where they have realized they have too many jerseys? It's not a budget issue. I simply cannot wear or display all of my jerseys.

EDIT: I know my collection is comparatively small. I'm just thinking about jersey rotation.

Right there with you. I physically can't fit another jersey into my closet, but...more LaBarbera gamers on the way. 

I literally have jerseys all over the freaking house.  Most are in my closet, a bunch are in my basement, I have a few lying around my main floor that I've recently got in the mail but haven't put away yet.  I'm up to about 55 Leafs jerseys and have probably only worn 3 of them.

2 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Has anyone gotten to the point where they have realized they have too many jerseys? It's not a budget issue. I simply cannot wear or display all of my jerseys.

EDIT: I know my collection is comparatively small. I'm just thinking about jersey rotation.

Im there for sure. I have about 30 ready to wear jerseys, and about 25-30 more that I have sitting around waiting to be customized. Every time I get ready to send them in I decide to hold off because I have plenty to wear. One of these times I'm going to have to just power through and do it. They aren't doing anyone any good sitting in bags.

It still hasn't stopped me from buying more though. 

I have around 175 jerseys, and I've run out of room after filling 2 separate closets in the house.  I recently bought a wheeled clothing rack and moved a bunch of jerseys to the garage, where they're all housed in garment bags, with a large bed sheet covering the rack to protect against dust.  I've slowed down a lot in terms of purchases, but I don't intend to stop completely.

I hear ya. My collection is getting out of hand. I'm trying to thin out a bit. Trying to sell my McDavid 2.0 set on ebay but no bites. Buy my sh*t!

Just now, The_Dude_Abides said:

I hear ya. My collection is getting out of hand. I'm trying to thin out a bit. Trying to sell my McDavid 2.0 set on ebay but no bites. Buy my sh*t!

No way, The Dude has too many jerseys??

I have too many based on closet space, but I do wear them all.

Just now, mfitz804 said:

No way, The Dude has too many jerseys??

I have too many based on closet space, but I do wear them all.

Got a closet full...about 7 full totes and an Ikea organizer that's getting there. I have a problem. 

1 hour ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Got a closet full...about 7 full totes and an Ikea organizer that's getting there. I have a problem. 

And a panini press, don't forget the panini press...

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

And a panini press, don't forget the panini press...

"Do you have a Panera card?"

I purchased two round clothing racks from Sports authority when they closed, and the found another one on my neighbors front lawn (don't ask). The problem is that my closet is physically packed to the brim, and I can't fit any of those racks in my one-bedroom apartment. I'd have to set the racks up elsewhere and leave certain jerseys out if the immediate collection, and WHO COULD POSSIBLY DO THAT???? 

19 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

I purchased two round clothing racks from Sports authority when they closed, and the found another one on my neighbors front lawn (don't ask). The problem is that my closet is physically packed to the brim, and I can't fit any of those racks in my one-bedroom apartment. I'd have to set the racks up elsewhere and leave certain jerseys out if the immediate collection, and WHO COULD POSSIBLY DO THAT???? 

We should start a jersey time share program.  

33 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

The only thing I could think of to say was "your neighbor had a nice rack". 

2004-2005 Jeremy Cornish London Racers (EIHL – UK Elite League) gameworn road jersey – numerous stick marks and wear to lower front of jersey -

X225ywD.jpg

SXyzP9p.jpg

flh4aEg.jpg

2002-2003 Jeff Worlton Louisiana Ice Gators (ECHL) gameworn home jersey – decent sleeve wear, massive sleeves on this one -

W8oOVlC.jpg

zYEeXBj.jpg

DDyTUzA.jpg

1999-2000 Marc Laforge San Antonio Iguanas (CHL) practice/warm-up worn tribute to the military, camo-themed alternate jersey – some stick marks, pulls & abrasions, w/”A” on front -

qXEDfWF.jpg

wGtSaiH.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

2005-2006 Mitch Fritz Lightning gameworn road jersey, Set 1 PS – fight damage to front of neck, blood stains on back, worn in fight vs. Peter Vandermeer -

vpKQ3Mw.jpg

kioJKeK.jpg

ZmXhO0K.jpg

2010-2011 James DeLory gameworn Panthers PS/TC home jersey –

ZnRQq8z.jpg

Frpl29U.jpg

2009-2010 Logan Stephenson gameworn Flyers PS road jersey – worn in fight vs. Ben Ondrus –

ev9pK5C.jpg

5CnIQ8N.jpg

cGrbFyn.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

7 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I picked up another Chris Kelly gamer tonight from Meigray's eBay store. Yet someone inexplicably was bidding against me. I just want to know... why? Doesn't the entire Internet know that I get first dibs on all Kelly gamers? ?

I think this every time someone dares to buy a size 56 pre-EdgeDevils jersey. Of course, I've actually had people check in with me for "permission". 

Yesterday, I was mere clicks away from ordering home and road USA World Cup replicas. Then I found this on MeiGray. Team issued blank 2004 USA World Cup jersey. I have wanted this style for a while but never found it in my size. I couldn't let it pass. Patriotic Ultrafil glory!

Now, report directly to my sales thread so I can pay for it when the bill comes. 

FCAFD5F3-D145-42AF-BE7F-615AC106C9EC_zps

Edited by mfitz804

48 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yesterday, I was mere clicks away from ordering home and road USA World Cup replicas. Then I found this on MeiGray. Team issued blank 2004 USA World Cup jersey. I have wanted this style for a while but never found it in my size. I couldn't let it pass. Patriotic Ultrafil glory!

Nice find! I'll be over here, reminding myself over and over that it would be too big for me.

24 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Nice find! I'll be over here, reminding myself over and over that it would be too big for me.

They're cut a hair smaller than a CCM 56, kind of like a 55 if that existed. Works for me, my comfort zone falls somewhere around there. Now I have to figure out which Devil goes on it (numbers anyway, no names in 2004). I think Rafalski. 

Yes! Somebody else to share in the magnificence of the 1932 throwback. Quite possibly the nicest uniform ever worn by USA Hockey since....well, 1932.

Most, if not all people don't realize that the first taste of international glory for our great country came in the World Championships. In 1933 to be exact. The American team, represented by the amateur Massachusetts Rangers (who also had the immortal Gerry Cosby in net) upset Allan Cup winners the Toronto National Sea Fleas (what a name!) in what was a regulation plus full extra-time gold medal game (think soccer). Believe it or not, this was actually the first international tournament that Canada had not won gold. The US won 2-1 after added time and stamped their legacy into history as owners of what I like to call the Original Miracle.

New Jersey Devils Brett 'The Hitman' Clouthier PS/TC jersey. Puck/stick marks, paint transfer, team repair, hole in sleeve. Easy photomatch thanks to the paint transfer on the 5 on the sleeve. Not bad :)

FB_IMG_1474733491223_zpsidpii9bm.jpg

FB_IMG_1474733495150_zpsewv3loyc.jpg

52357447_zps8w0drgvl.jpg

Edited by amonte78

With training camp starting today, I figured it would be a great time for me to break into my summer pickups and finally photograph everything. Thank you to all the members who have helped me along the way. Appreciate all you guys willing to help out someone new to the hobby! 

Cue the AC/DC "Back in Black"...

Authentic Koho 2000/2001 75th Black Alternate

image_zpsxwi6ohr2.jpeg

image_zps0gptpn6w.jpeg

Authentic Reebok Edge 1.0 Kane 2008/2009 Black Alternate

image_zps0xag9zjm.jpeg

image_zpsmnbdym7x.jpeg

Authentic Reebok Edge 1.0 Toews 2009-2011 Alternate

image_zpsn3f5fudl.jpeg

image_zpst44z3nl4.jpeg

Edited by Committed