It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

11 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

So they made fun of the logo on a simpsons episode ? :o

surely it was not a coincidence the coyote head looks like that .....or what ?

That crest design wasn't created out of thin air - it was a nod to local art.  I think it's probably more coincidence, but who knows with those writers.  The Simpsons was always thick with references.

0672.jpg

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2002-2003 Darren Langdon Canucks gameworn road jersey, Set 2 – shortened fight strap and decent sleeve wear -

CSzLMjg.jpg

1dZb26K.jpg

f0Bi5fS.jpg

aWhB2Zg.jpg

2005-2006 Garrett Burnett Stars gameworn PS road jersey, Set 1 – coin & skatelace fight strap added to front; worn in TKO win over Zack Stortini –

0q3h1wb.jpg

7JrdIYK.jpg

1jmLTIy.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565

4 minutes ago, furiousd said:

Hat tip to mfitz for posting this link.  Now I gotta figure out who's going on it.

Nice, glad you got it!! Had it been a 56, it would have been a Rafalski. 

Thanks, man!  I was never happy with the original customization job and I was nervous to strip it myself, but it turned out great.  Can't wait to wear it!

Been sitting on this one for awhile.   Went with Kadri so I can get some practice making 3's and 4's if you know what I'm saying.....

29959439534_0ca359ef3d_b.jpg30591334175_ac9693147e_b.jpg

Yeah got these too.  No biggie.

30473163192_23084f0157_b.jpg30502025531_2fec322d76_b.jpg

This showed up today, my birthday present to myself. No idea yet who I'm going to get on it, still have to get a 50th patch

1477575984_zpsh1mhyvie.jpg

1477575992_zpsw6ihgmoa.jpg

That Hextall! that looks gorgeous. What material did they use I'm 91/92? 

28 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

Been sitting on this one for awhile.   Went with Kadri so I can get some practice making 3's and 4's if you know what I'm saying.....

Yeah got these too.  No biggie.

Nice looking jerseys. great job on the Kadri...

Where did you get the 2016/2017 authentics? JB?

Still mulling over buying one...they havnt earned a current jersey purchase from me yet. I'm keeping my hopes up but they seem to be on track for ruining hockey for yet another season. *sigh*

5 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

That Hextall! that looks gorgeous. What material did they use I'm 91/92? 

Thanks!  It's Air-Knit.  Flyers have used Air-Knit pretty much exclusively since 1988-89 with a brief Nike Flo-Knit period between 1996-97 and 1998-99.

3 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Thanks!  It's Air-Knit.  Flyers have used Air-Knit pretty much exclusively since 1988-89 with a brief Nike Flo-Knit period between 1996-97 and 1998-99.

Nice. I'll have to keep an eye out for one. I had a Hextall size 54...but LR Sports ruined it with a bad custom job a while back. sold it.

48 minutes ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Nice looking jerseys. great job on the Kadri...

Where did you get the 2016/2017 authentics? JB?

Still mulling over buying one...they havnt earned a current jersey purchase from me yet. I'm keeping my hopes up but they seem to be on track for ruining hockey for yet another season. *sigh*

This is only the first season of the rebuild.  Correction, only the first year of this rebuild as the Leafs have been "rebuilding" for 10 years.  Anywho, you have to expect a year or two more of "pain" before we can expect them to turn into a playoff team and hopefully contender.

Yes, from JB

One of those new ones has to be Auston Matthews, no? 

Although, 4 goals in one game, then only 2 in the next 5...he sucks now!!

:D

White for sure will be Matthews.  Compared to what we had last year 2 goals in 5 games is pretty good.

1 hour ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Nice. I'll have to keep an eye out for one. I had a Hextall size 54...but LR Sports ruined it with a bad custom job a while back. sold it.

Yeah, their customization is definitely off.  Especially for how high their prices are!!

46 minutes ago, TMLFAN said:

White for sure will be Matthews.  Compared to what we had last year 2 goals in 5 games is pretty good.

He was the leading scorer in the league yesterday. 

Bill ny the wrist shot guy was tied with mcdavid in points too