It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

Could you please post some pics of the back of the Canada?  And are the holes in the back numbers perforated or sublimated?

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks!  If the holes were perforated, they would go right through the twill, so you would feel the edges of the holes.  Sorry for the 10,000 questions, but can you tell me how closely their nameplate material matches the back of the jersey in terms of texture?

Thanks!  I have 2 that I'm planning to send in soon.  I was leaning toward EPS but wasn't sure about their nameplate material or how they did their numbers.  Btw, if you are interested in "completing" the on-ice look of your jerseys, I will have some sponsor patches available very shortly and will be posting some info soon in my thread in The Trading Post.

Edited by LAK74

Got my GWA jersey in last night.  Patrik Elias 2013-14 White set 1.  It is photomatched and he also wore it in the ceremonial opening faceoff at the first ever preseason game at the Barclays Center in September of 2013.  Has decent wear that I think GWA undersold (I heard they often do that).  It is the second Elias in my gamer collection now and couldn't say no to that price and the fact he is my all-time favorite player.  Also included a couple of recent fan signs seen at the Prudential Center (the one with Taylor Hall was taken by me and the other by a buddy).

31391566960_935e2466f6_c.jpg

30922482604_5c3ab41f6b_c.jpg

31391567020_8a03c49829_c.jpg

31391567030_569fb2464a_c.jpg

31391566930_9842bc8628_c.jpg

That´s, that´s obscene!

That is of course if puck is indeed a metaphor for pe*** and hall is indeed a metaphor for throat. Of course, i am european, and english is not my first language, so i might have misunderstood this sign completely 

Edited by tomtucker

On 12/19/2016 at 4:33 PM, Devilsguy said:

It really is a shame at how hard it is to really capture photographically how stunning these throwbacks look.  The green looks like black in the photos and the other colors seem muted.  Happens to me too when I take pictures but when you see them on the players at the arena they really do pop.

Aaaaand, I got the question in eBay. Which of you is the joker who did it?

Edited by mfitz804

12 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Aaaaand, I got the question in eBay. Which of you is the joker who did it?

I swear it wasn't me.  However the more I think about it I actually cannot remember a single time that I have listed a Devils retro jersey on eBay and not get at least one person asking me that question.

Found an ever elusive Devils Air-Knit. Now if I could just find 4 or 5 more I'd be set. 

20161221_160640-1_zpsdcb4nzgv.jpg

20161221_160943-1_zpskc36o7an.jpg

Fresh from GWA.  1985-86 Scott "Rat Trick" Mellanby with Pelle Lindbergh "31" patch.  Rookie year (worn in one game).  Really excited to finally find a Flyers Eagle with the 31.

FjxA6zA.jpg

FUX39QA.jpg

Edited by jsh139

Was able to add another Game Worn Captain jersey to my collection. Even better he raised the only Stanley Cup that Tampa has won so far. The jersey has a good amount of wear and board burns throughout the jersey.
The jersey is photo matched to multiple photos.

02-03 Dave Andreychuk Away Set 2

02-03 Dave Andreychuk-Away02-03 Dave Andreychuk-Away

5 hours ago, The_Dude_Abides said:

Found an ever elusive Devils Air-Knit. Now if I could just find 4 or 5 more I'd be set. 

20161221_160640-1_zpsdcb4nzgv.jpg

20161221_160943-1_zpskc36o7an.jpg

Got a white airknit Stevens if you want it. 

2 hours ago, MIGHTY-DUCKS8 said:

Was able to add another Game Worn Captain jersey to my collection. Even better he raised the only Stanley Cup that Tampa has won so far. The jersey has a good amount of wear and board burns throughout the jersey.
The jersey is photo matched to multiple photos.

02-03 Dave Andreychuk Away Set 2

b936d6d6247faccc87e36d805ef60282_zpsjtyk

1 minute ago, Dr_Puck said:

I picked up that Wild Roloson that had been available for ever. Since y'all have seen it and I'm too lazy, no pictures.

That's the Facebook-era spirit!

15 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

I'm a Millennial, I just take selfies. 

...and get severely offended by things you don't agree with. 

26 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

...and get severely offended by things you don't agree with. 

...and are entitled and feel like the world owes you something.

2 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I picked up that Wild Roloson that had been available for ever. Since y'all have seen it and I'm too lazy, no pictures.

Please also take some of those Islanders and Sound Tigers jerseys that have been in the groups forever too.  They are not bad jerseys, but kind of sick seeing them already.