It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

...and are entitled and feel like the world owes you something.

I was born in 1984 and I am often grouped into the millennial crowd by my age (32), but I don't really have any connection to that generation.  I even have a hard time relating to 27 year olds and they are only 5 years younger than me.  I just can't get into the whine and cry to get your way and safe spaces approach the millennials live in.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Please also take some of those Islanders and Sound Tigers jerseys that have been in the groups forever too.  They are not bad jerseys, but kind of sick seeing them already.

EXACTLY! I've even made offers on Sound Tigers jerseys (obvious Rangers fan, but I go to their games quite a bit), and the negotiating just doesn't go anywhere. 

Can we also stop seeing the same Johnson jersey posted every other day?

3 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Yeah, you are part of the first phase of the Millennials.  The old "Generation Y".  There is definitely a distinction!!

Yeah that is what I am often considered by most people by my birth year, but I identify my views and outlook on previous generation (I think that is X) and have more in common with them than Y/Millennials.

4 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Regarding the age discussion, you guys are hilarious. We are all programmed to dislike the generations that follow us. All young whiners become get-off-my-lawn grumpsters eventually.

Yup, that's exactly how it works. "I tell you, kids these days..."

3 minutes ago, cjerina said:

No, the Facebook-era spirit is to post about the fact you acquired something amazing, drag that out for 2 weeks, then not post pics :D

Like posting an "on the way" post in every group, just so you can clog the hell out of the feed for nothing. 

I still don't care about a John Scott Rangers heritage jersey. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Yup, that's exactly how it works. "I tell you, kids these days..."

This time i believe we have legitimate beef......none of the kids in the 60´s 70´s 80´s or 90´s were as big pussies as the kids today........everyone need safespaces, gets offended by everyone and everything, and every white man is a racist for wanting to protect the values and culture of his homeland.....holy sh!t.   America and Canada got it bad for sure, but i am in western europe, and what a sh!thole that has become, as you probably can tell from the news and by snooping around on youtube videos 

Edited by tomtucker

Okay, so let's say the US was still a part of Great Britain, how would that make anything better?..........pretty sure it would not.

America is our only hope, europe is fukked, England is a dumpster fire as well. That is why you guys voted yes to leaving the EU, to try and save what is left, but it´s too late. 

We voted leave so we didn't have our nation ruled by unelected officials from the EU, imagine all of North and South America's nations being ruled by a few rich men in Costa Rica.

As for America being the worlds only hope, get real, the two people they can think of to run their nation is Donald Trump and Hilary Clinton, what a great nation you are.

6 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

Really sorry to interrupt this awesomely relevant discussion on politics but one last point on the Roly. I sold off a home Wild authentic and a replica home (different players) before finally getting the home gamer. I believe this meets the mfitz criteria for a re-acquisition jersey. 

Did you previously own said home gamer? If not, doesn't qualify. 

On 12/21/2016 at 3:26 PM, Kingofkings said:

In from JB

Kings 50th size 52

B6B6B6FD-B621-4589-A0B1-9431787C4803_zps

I contemplated picking one of these up, but was disappointed it didn't come with the shoulder patches. Also wasn't sure if Bobcat (or anyone else) was offering the correct customization on it. Have you looked into that at all? 

Bobcat has the correct font, but they will not do the laser etching on the numbers; by NHL decree that is for gamers only.  I just got mine back and will post it soon.

4 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Like posting an "on the way" post in every group, just so you can clog the hell out of the feed for nothing. 

I still don't care about a John Scott Rangers heritage jersey. 

Me neither

he does seem to have a fetish for lousy players with pseudo-interesting backgrounds/life stories and their jerseys.  Once he finds a new one he goes apeshit for their jerseys until he finds another player with the same thing.

Am I the only one who doesn't have a particular rhyme or reason for the jerseys I collect? I feel like everyone else has a pattern. I decide what to do with my blanks after I buy them, and I just settle for whichever gamers I can get my hands on.

My pattern seems to be any Devils in my size, any All Stars in my size. I'm running out of closet space, but I keep "needing" new players and more jerseys. 

The only pattern that I'm working towards is getting every NHL jersey that Dany Heatley wore. He's a f*ckin' All-Star. #50in07

So far I have three authentics (two Thrashers, one Senators) and one replica Thrashers. There's still a long way to go.

2 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Bobcat has the correct font, but they will not do the laser etching on the numbers; by NHL decree that is for gamers only.  I just got mine back and will post it soon.

I wonder if Keener would do it.  Now that's a dilemma.  100% correct font with no etching or really close font wise and etching.

I'd go for the etching.  It's such a cool feature.

Looks neat but I wonder how hard it would be to duplicate for another customizer.   I was told it takes a whole hour to etch a single set of player numbers.

1 hour ago, TheKevinShow said:

Am I the only one who doesn't have a particular rhyme or reason for the jerseys I collect? I feel like everyone else has a pattern. I decide what to do with my blanks after I buy them, and I just settle for whichever gamers I can get my hands on.

You will eventually find a theme. I think a lot of us start like that and find a focus. 

Then there are some weirdos who have 1000s of jerseys for no reason