It arrived today v. 8.0

Brilliant!

47 minutes ago, forzzaazzurri said:

I second that question, how accurate are the '16 WCoH number kits?  And EPS better never screw up a Devils customization after all that practice, haha.

I just had to send back two Ultrafil Stevens because they had the C so close to the logo it was touching.  It seems they have been getting lax with following the pictures and directions provided with each jerseys.  Oh well, as long as they fix it.  

Yeah, like I said I'm very happy with both WCOH kits. I definitely wouldn't hesitate to have another done there if I ever got one.

I'm not crazy about the placement of the "C" on the Greene jersey, and like I mentioned the big block Stevens "A" couldn't really be more wrong unless it was a different color. 

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, JoeM7392 said:

I'm not crazy about the placement of the "C" on the Greene jersey.

Yours doesn't look like it's laying perfectly flat do it's hard to tell, but it looks like the placement is consistent with his gamer from that game, no?

ED13AF58-7597-4CDC-BCD4-DB70A112DF9A_zps

20170410_130633.jpg

Edited by mfitz804

38 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Yours doesn't look like it's laying perfectly flat do it's hard to tell, but it looks like the placement is consistent with his gamer from that game, no?

ED13AF58-7597-4CDC-BCD4-DB70A112DF9A_zps

20170410_130633.jpg

I feel like mine is a little too far to the middle, but seeing that picture it's not as far as I thought. I wasn't going to change it since there seems to be so much variation on the letter placement on the devils jerseys anyway. Definitely not an issue, just something I was thinking.

It looks to me that the "spine" of the C lines up near the exact center of the horns. Yours is hard to tell because as I said, it's not perfectly flat, which is what is giving it a crooked appearance. I know it isn't crooked, I'm guessing where it would line up if you pulled it out flat. If anything it's like a quarter inch in closer to the middle. Not so bad. 

That being said, what size is your jersey? It looks pretty close to the seam on the sleeve side, would there even have been room to move it further out?

Edited by mfitz804

It's a 52, so definitely smaller than the gamer. Probably the reason why.

I wouldn't have noticed it if you didn't say it.

In other news, I showed my wife this thread, kind of as an "At least I didn't get THIS many jerseys in the mail today" thing. I think my usual 2-4 jersey hauls will be more palatable. 

58 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

I wouldn't have noticed it if you didn't say it.

In other news, I showed my wife this thread, kind of as an "At least I didn't get THIS many jerseys in the mail today" thing. I think my usual 2-4 jersey hauls will be more palatable. 

I just sent EPS 30 jerseys (several were redos from last order), my wife used to b**** too, so I got rid of her, tell your wife this is a PSA.  She should be careful, could happen to her, haha.  Lets see, keep an 81-82 Gretzky, or a bitching wife, hmmmmm.  My jerseys and my dogs do a better job at making me smile everyday, haha.  Plus I have control of the remote, never have to hear complaints about how cold it is, or dislocate my shoulder having to spoon. 

20 minutes ago, CJ Matthews said:

thebiggoalie

What if he didn't want to be found?  

IMG_20170412_102517811_zpsihakcle1.jpg

IMG_20170412_100851229_zps5wlhcbub.jpg

Ex-Otter Paul Cianfrini game worn Toledo Walleye from 2011-12. He played 17 games. Light wear, a small mark on the fish's helmet on the crest. Bought from the team.

IMG_20170412_101026934_zpsfqhiggg2.jpg

USA Hockey 1980 K1 replica. Now no big deal, except,

IMG_20170412_101121627_zpslqis1hvd.jpg

Bought it at the USA Hockey store at the Fashion Show Mall in Las Vegas. I thought the bag itself is pretty interesting.

8 minutes ago, rabinsurance said:

USA Hockey 1980 K1 replica.

How do those fit? I always want to get one but never pull the trigger. What authentic sizes do you wear, and what size replica did you go with?

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

How do those fit? I always want to get one but never pull the trigger. What authentic sizes do you wear, and what size replica did you go with?

They fit kind of like an old Starter mesh. I like to get a 54 or 56 in an Edge, this is an XL and fits pretty well. I placed it on top of a 58 Edge gamer I have and it seems just as big, if not bigger, so they run large.They were selling them at the store for $69.99, on the website it is much higher, IIRC. Couldn't pass it up, mesh with the letters and shoulder stars stitched on. I really like the quality of this. Matches the white one my friends got me for Christmas when they went out there last fall. That one is XXL and it is huge.

Edited by rabinsurance

2 hours ago, rabinsurance said:

They fit kind of like an old Starter mesh. I like to get a 54 or 56 in an Edge, this is an XL and fits pretty well. I placed it on top of a 58 Edge gamer I have and it seems just as big, if not bigger, so they run large.They were selling them at the store for $69.99, on the website it is much higher, IIRC. Couldn't pass it up, mesh with the letters and shoulder stars stitched on. I really like the quality of this. Matches the white one my friends got me for Christmas when they went out there last fall. That one is XXL and it is huge.

Thanks, I think an XXL will work for me based on what you said. 

Picked up my Albany Devils throwback night jerseys at the game tonight. Got the Miles Wood gamer which I'm really excited about, and the Ryan Kujawinski GI that is going to be quickly stripped and made into somebody else. Kujawinski was the only non-game worn jersey other than the two mascot ones that were available.

Really like how they did the one normal NJ patch on one shoulder, and did the Albany devils patch on the other. Really nice touch.

20170412_221352.jpg20170412_221438.jpg20170412_221203.jpg20170412_221233.jpg

Sweet Miles Wood jersey! Fun fact: I was in attendance for his first NHL goal against Connor Hellebuyck and the Winnipeg Jets. 

Hellebuyck, of course, used to play for the St John's Ice Caps:

image_1.jpeg

I was fortunate enough to snag this in size 54 for $100CDN at the MTS Centre. Hoping to get Keener to make it into an Armia jersey, as long as he isn't selected by Vegas in the expansion draft. 

Another pickup from last week:

image.jpeg

Clearance rack goodness from Jets Gear's Fan Appreciation sale. $65CDN for a size 50 Team Canada WCH jersey - fits me like a medium or large Reebok Premier. Undecided who I want to go with on the back, but leaning towards Burns #88 because of the beard. 

Ps. I've decided to simply stop lurking this forum and actually join. I've learned quite a bit about jerseys by browsing and am really excited to see what Adidas has in store for us this coming season. 

Edited by MaroonsRoad

Nice Albany Devils throwbacks.  I was eyeing that auction too but didn't bid on any of them.  I figured the bidding would go into stupid territory like Hershey Bears specialty night jerseys do, but it never came to pass.  I also think with most of them ending on a Monday morning and the website being a clusterfvck had something to do with it too.

I was also hoping the Devils would release the Patty's last lap patched jerseys they wore in warmups this past weekend only to find out after the Albany Auction that the Devils gifted those jerseys to the NJ Devils players.

22 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I was also hoping the Devils would release the Patty's last lap patched jerseys they wore in warmups this past weekend only to find out after the Albany Auction that the Devils gifted those jerseys to the NJ Devils players.

Knew you'd be all over those if they were available. Too bad. 

Jebus...what a haul Joe. I havnt been on in a few days and then this. Wow! That Brodeur Utica jersey made me insanely jelous...well done. ?

2003-2004 Jim Cummins Avalanche gameworn 3rd jersey, Set 1 - light wear on this one -

5pXBqgH.jpg

2FRwoPg.jpg

2009-2010 Kip Brennan Oilers gameworn road jersey, Set 1 PS, with double fight straps -

rzwsod5.jpg

knJ0pJt.jpg

jSIKOEn.jpg

2000-2001 Chad Grills Flint Generals gameworn road jersey with shortened sleeves, shortened jersey body, UHL 10th anniversary patch & "A" on front and good fight damage to both the front & back of the neck -

roJWUCu.jpg

kkNsK8o.jpg

Jz3eaWO.jpg

o1x5Pxb.jpg

Jamie Huscroft Boston Bruins game used gloves - auto'd on thumbs -

vb2d8wF.jpg

Edited by bobbyp6565