This is a phishing site?

AlereFlammam

My warning said someone on this site could try to steal my personal information. Might as well be me.

Everyone send me their social security number, all their p0rn passwords, and their shoe size.

Edited by mfitz804

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

7 minutes ago, Flyers845 said:

I have a new display on my mobile view on the iPhone. 

Yup, and I don't like that. 

I hope this is just temporary.

All the big pictures in people's signatures was getting way out of hand. Glad they're gone and I hope it stays that way.

Aside from the terrible mobile view, and the loss of signatures, another thing that bothers me is that when somebody posts something I haven't previously seen, and I click on the link, it takes me to that page, but I have to scroll all the way down to the new post. The old mobile site would take you right to the post. That saved a lot of time on the toilet. 

22 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

Aside from the terrible mobile view, and the loss of signatures, another thing that bothers me is that when somebody posts something I haven't previously seen, and I click on the link, it takes me to that page, but I have to scroll all the way down to the new post. The old mobile site would take you right to the post. That saved a lot of time on the toilet

Never was a truer statement made.

Ugh. Now the signatures are back and all those stupid picture that clutter up the forum. It looked so much better without them.

3 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Aside from the terrible mobile view, and the loss of signatures, another thing that bothers me is that when somebody posts something I haven't previously seen, and I click on the link, it takes me to that page, but I have to scroll all the way down to the new post. The old mobile site would take you right to the post. That saved a lot of time on the toilet. 

I'd like this feature to be added to the desktop version.

19 minutes ago, rabinsurance said:

Ugh. Now the signatures are back and all those stupid picture that clutter up the forum. It looked so much better without them.

Go to the account settings and choose signature. There you can turn off signatures.

I'm still seeing TMLFAN's sale thread where there are Leafs jerseys with NHL shields on them. They obviously haven't fixed the "phishing" problem.

12 minutes ago, guam64 said:

I'm still seeing TMLFAN's sale thread where there are Leafs jerseys with NHL shields on them. They obviously haven't fixed the "phishing" problem.

And who invited Guam back?!?! Step up and show yourselves!!!! BAN HAMMER!

3 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Reminder: never ask thebiggoalie to borrow his phone. 

Or me. 

Or probably most of the guys here. 

4 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

You can sort the threads by newest to oldest. You can also click on the double arrow next to the page number tab thingies. That'll bring you to the last page in the thread without scrolling. 

Edited by The_Dude_Abides