This is a phishing site?

AlereFlammam

5 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Aside from the terrible mobile view, and the loss of signatures, another thing that bothers me is that when somebody posts something I haven't previously seen, and I click on the link, it takes me to that page, but I have to scroll all the way down to the new post. The old mobile site would take you right to the post. That saved a lot of time on the toilet. 

If you click on the blue star/circle next to the topic (instead of on the topic link itself) it will take you to the first unread post. 

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

14 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

If this is the end, I just want to say I hate you all. 

Let's hope it's not the end. Hopefully we can get used to it. 

My guess is that icejerseys implemented a forum software update and no one really had an idea. Maybe Chris got a notification but nothing we can do now

1 hour ago, AlereFlammam said:

Let's hope it's not the end. Hopefully we can get used to it. 

My guess is that icejerseys implemented a forum software update and no one really had an idea. Maybe Chris got a notification but nothing we can do now

And maybe he's wringing his hands, laughing at our plight. 

I don't know what your guys problem is.  I like this way better then before.

19 hours ago, guam64 said:

I'm still seeing TMLFAN's sale thread where there are Leafs jerseys with NHL shields on them. They obviously haven't fixed the "phishing" problem.

no doubt ! time for the feds to raid tmlfan´s home and seize computers and break some kneecaps .

pictures of toronto jerseys on your PC must be a crime.  this is one predator they have to catch !

:P:lol: