LAK74

NHL Team Customizers

I didn't know where to put this question and I'm not sure I will get any input but does anyone know what happened with the jersey supplier Pederson's, who supplied the North Stars in 83-84 and the Islanders in 84-85.  I think they also supplied the US olympic team in 84. 

I guess my question is do they still exist as a company or were they bought out?  If so does anyone know by which company? 

Apparently Vintage Minnesota Hockey still gets nameplate material from Pedersons so I figured they're still in operation in some capacity.

I'd like to get the Pedersons wordmark embroidered on an older North Stars jersey.  I could probably just have it done at a local embroidery shop, but it would be awesome if I could get it done by the supplier.

On 6/1/2018 at 4:43 AM, TMLFAN said:

Yes, they can do it provided the name doesn't have a "G" in it.  SLC, and pretty much every other customizer, gets the G wrong.

What chance is there that they’d have the proper nameplate material for an 05-07?

6 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

What chance is there that they’d have the proper nameplate material for an 05-07?

The nameplates were regular air-knit on those jerseys.  I’m sure they have it.

Not a team customizer but what company does the customization for nhl shop, fanatics, etc? Not looking to have a nhl Jersey lettered but asking for another type of jersey

Edited by cry_minarets458

So who has actually been doing the Coyotes jerseys? I’ve got someone on Facebook who says that someone at Big Time Jerseys has told him that they’ve done the Coyotes’ jerseys since day one. 

5 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

So who has actually been doing the Coyotes jerseys? I’ve got someone on Facebook who says that someone at Big Time Jerseys has told him that they’ve done the Coyotes’ jerseys since day one. 

Never mind, we figured it out. The person who they were talking to used to work for Artcraft and apparently Big Time does everything for the Coyotes except for the on-ice jerseys, which are handled by Artcraft.