NHL Team Customizers

Has anyone put together a list for AHL teams? The only ones I know (mostly through discussions on here) are that EPS does Rockford and WBS, while Bobcat does Ontario and San Diego.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Marlies jersey from last season I have has a patch on the inside that says catstitch authentic sweater program.  Never heard of that company and couldn't find any info on them

I just wanted to reply to this thread. Thanks for everyone's responses. My order was paid using money order to Blake's Sports Lettering no problem. Jerseys received today and they did a fantastic job! 

What's the turnaround time for Bobcat orders? I'm thinking of getting a couple of Kings jerseys customized for a close friend who's getting married in March. They absolutely have to be brand new authentics since I'm not gifting a used second-hand replica as a wedding gift, so they have to go to Bobcat.

Edited by TheKevinShow

46 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

What's the turnaround time for Bobcat orders? I'm thinking of getting a couple of Kings jerseys customized for a close friend who's getting married in March. They absolutely have to be brand new authentics since I'm not gifting a used second-hand replica as a wedding gift, so they have to go to Bobcat.

Send it in two years ago. 

1 hour ago, thebiggoalie said:

Send it in two years ago. 

:D:D

It could be a week (in the luckiest of circumstances), or a year.  You roll the dice.  Average turnaround time, maybe 5-6 months.

One thing's for sure, once NHL preseason activities start in September, they get really busy, so you can pretty much forget about your chances of a really quick turnaround.

Btw, seeing as you're giving out Kings authentics, my anniversary is coming up soon, and I could really use a home Toffoli!  (Size 50, please) :)

So is Jersey Express/Action Spot Sports the same company?  I Googled "Jersey Express" to find their website and when I clicked on it it redirected me to the site of Action Spot Sports.

I'm attending a signing with Kyle Okposo on October 19th and if I can get a Sabres 2.0, send it in to be customized, and receive it back in time, I'd like to have him sign it.  Does anyone know if the Sabres will be using the same customizer this year?  Or should I not risk it and hold off until the season starts just in case they change?  Okposo hasn't played a game for Buffalo yet and I want this jersey to be for 2016-2017.

Has anyone else sent in a Sabres jersey to them?  Their site says the turnaround is three weeks or so.  If that's true I should be safe for October 19th if I buy one and send it in soon.  Assuming Buffalo's customizer isn't changing this season, that is.

• 2 weeks later...

I dropped a jersey off at Ruberti's on Friday and Don said that they just got a contract with the Devils.  Anyone else hear anything about this?  Not sure if it's for player jerseys or something front-office related, but that could be interesting news for local people.

Didn't get the full details because he got called away, but I will try and find out more when I pick it up.

2 minutes ago, Legend in my spare time said:

FWIW, I talked to Don today and he said that they'll be doing the retail Devils jerseys.  So, I'm guessing that means the Premiers and/or Indo Edges.

Yeah, maybe that means they'll be doing the stuff for the team store.  Make sense since they probably need the turnaround time to be a little faster then EPS' standard 3 months.

1 hour ago, TMLFAN said:

Yeah, maybe that means they'll be doing the stuff for the team store.  Make sense since they probably need the turnaround time to be a little faster then EPS' standard 3 months.

Lol, exactly. 

Training camp jerseys are practice jerseys, and I'm not 100% sure about this, but I think they get recycled for use in the following seasons.  So it may not be easy to buy a particular player's TC jersey, at least right now.

If you want to PM me with the name of a player whose jersey you're interested in, I may be able to ask around to see if it's at least possible to obtain it.

Btw, if the player is still in camp as of next week Monday, the preseason games start then, and the player will have had a home and/or away pre-season jersey made up for him.  I'm going to the preseason opener against Arizona and may be able to see the jersey in action, although it's a split-squad game with half the team playing a different game in Arizona, so it's a 50-50 chance.

Is there any significant difference between the Buffaslug customization done by SSC and Big Bear? If so, which is the better option? I'm trying to snag a Buffaslug off of eBay and while I'm pretty sure it's a 2.0, I'm not 100% sure.

• 3 weeks later...
On 9/26/2016 at 7:49 PM, TheKevinShow said:

Is there any significant difference between the Buffaslug customization done by SSC and Big Bear? If so, which is the better option? I'm trying to snag a Buffaslug off of eBay and while I'm pretty sure it's a 2.0, I'm not 100% sure.

Well, I guess this issue has been resolved.

Probably wouldn't have made a difference either way.  Supposedly SSC went out of business and was acquired by Big Bear, who then took over the Buffalo contract.  So you wouldn't have been able to go with SSC anyway, as Big Bear is your only existing option for team customizer from the slug era.