NHL Team Customizers

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It may still be possible to have it sent to Big Bear through the Sabres Store, if you absolutely must use them.  Also, other companies, such as Dave and Adam's Card World, may still work directly with Big Bear.  From past comments in this forum from members who are local Buffalo fans, Jersey Express (now Action Spot) seems to do a spot-on job on various Sabres jersey models- hopefully that includes the one you have, which seems to utilize a very basic font.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/17/2016 at 6:29 PM, tcmstr said:

Not sure where else to post as it doesn't require its own topic (yet?) but if anyone was thinking of getting a 2016-2017 blackhawks roster player lettered up, I'd hold off for a couple weeks. There's a couple proposals out there to change some portion of the customization for the gamers. I'm told team is reviewing and we should hear back fairly soon. 

Coming back to this, the sample that got furthest was same font but kiss cut numbers. I wasn't much a fan of it, as the twill CSL was using is quite flimsy. I can maybe get pictures up of a premier style sample if anyone is curious enough.

I still haven't heard what the team decided, and I can't seem to find any on-ice pictures that would confirm/deny it. FWIW, we continue to receive normal stacked lettering at the Flagship Store and at the UC. 

First set this year is still stacked.  Easily seen on TV or in photos.

http://www.gettyimages.com/license/622384076

http://www.gettyimages.com/license/620930896

Both these photos were taken this month.  You can see the white stitching all over the white portion of the sleeve numbers on Kane and Panarin.  This shows the white layer is stacked on top of the black bottom layer.  If they had been kiss-cut, there would be no white stitching at all because the white layer would be on the bottom.  The only stitching visible on the number would be black thread applied to the black kiss-cut strip on the periphery (which would be the top layer).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 12/24/2016 at 11:56 AM, TheKevinShow said:

Is AIS still viable for Mighty Ducks customization?

After posting on Facebook, it sounds like they might not be.

We once did the stuff for the Ducks a long time ago before licensing was a problem. If I can find some left over lettering we will use it. What color jersey? What name and number are you looking for? Feel free to email us at info@aisathleticuniforms.com

Who would be my next best option?

I wonder what they mean by "left over lettering?"  Does that mean they can't or won't cut a new kit?

Just FYI, Bobcat doesn't have the Mighty Ducks' original fonts.  They can get close to it, as that font was used by a lot of teams, but so can any other customizer.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

What is the procedure for getting a jersey customized by Custom Crafted, and what payment methods do they take? I'm thinking of sending out several of my authentics this week to their respective customizers.

On 1/14/2017 at 10:51 AM, DockingLime33 said:

so according to someone on this thread from a while ago, the Habs team store at the Bell Centre does correct customization on 2.0's. Does anyone have any pics of one from there to compare to? thanks

Just saw this, sorry. This is a size 46 so the sizing might be a bit funny. 

Vwlalyp.jpg