Question regarding the Edge Jersey sizes

shandy_man

Hey there...so I'm looking at the size charts comparing the Edge to the original RBK/CCM jerseys. I've got a chest size of 37" and I normally get a size 48. now a 48 is pretty baggy with me but I'm thinking since these new Edge jerseys are a bit more "slim fitting" I'm going to go for a slightly smaller size. I'm looking to get a Edge jersey similar to a size medium or 46. Any idea on what authentic size to go for? I'm sorta confused at the charts right now, what would people who wear say a 56 go for?

37-38" = 46-50

39-40" = 50-52

41-43" = 52-54

44-46" = 54-56

47-49" = 56-60

any help on this would be very much appreciated

Shandy

I also wear a 48 in the earlier styles. Before I customize one of the new jerseys I will probably just order one to see how it fits, since you can return uncustomized jerseys. I will probably try a 52 first since it is listed on the high side of medium and the small side of large.

I can tell you that a 60 in Edge does not fit over goalie equipment.

Previous Sz60 in Authentic were the standard for goalies in the Show.

I can tell you that a 60 in Edge does not fit over goalie equipment.

Previous Sz60 in Authentic were the standard for goalies in the Show.

Thanks for the input guys...well I did the math before and seeing as the old mediums were 46 I was thinking of something like an 54 but I managed to swing by the Oilers Shop just across from my campus and went to try them on...50 seemed to be a good fit minus the sleeves but I heard the sleeves for the new jerseys are a bit longer than normal

Thanks for the input guys...well I did the math before and seeing as the old mediums were 46 I was thinking of something like an 54 but I managed to swing by the Oilers Shop just across from my campus and went to try them on...50 seemed to be a good fit minus the sleeves but I heard the sleeves for the new jerseys are a bit longer than normal

I was considering getting a 52, but the arms would have been too long for my liking. You did the right thing by trying it on first. Not everyone has the luxury of being able to head over to a shop that sells these, unfortunately.