The Current Situation of the Secondary Market

flyhighguys94

• Replies 384
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, NYIJM29 said:

Vegas has been the best imo, in terms of holding their value. Poor Phil cant move his Subban though. 

IMO, its too soon to tell. Also, I don't recall seeing many shirts being available for sale on the secondary market (besides Phil's Subban) to make that determination.

No s*** that the Vegas gamers are holding their value for now. Most of them out there are from the Inaugural/Cup Final season and those are going to be more in demand. :lol:

For retail authentics, (speaking to 6100 style, I'm not up on Reebok Edge stuff)

I'd say Florida Panthers are always the cheapest I've seen, after that - the Kings seem to go for low $ just because there are so many out there.

I always see Senstors jerseys go for seemingly next to nothing.  I think someone has an alfredsson retirement night Bobby Ryan jersey for sale now for like $295

edit: double post

Edited by Devilsguy

On 2/7/2019 at 9:54 AM, Devilsguy said:

I always see Senstors jerseys go for seemingly next to nothing.  I think someone has an alfredsson retirement night Bobby Ryan jersey for sale now for like $295

Don't be afraid to holla at ya boi!