Patch question

Brilliant!

I was wondering...during the 1998 Stanley Cup Finals, did the Red Wings wear both the 'Believe' and Cup Finals patch on their white jerseys? I had thought that the Cup patch was on the shoulder and the Believe patch was on the chest. Is that correct? I'm looking to add one or both patches to my white Wings jersey. Help would be appreciated.

I was wondering...during the 1998 Stanley Cup Finals, did the Red Wings wear both the 'Believe' and Cup Finals patch on their white jerseys? I had thought that the Cup patch was on the shoulder and the Believe patch was on the chest. Is that correct? I'm looking to add one or both patches to my white Wings jersey. Help would be appreciated.

This is what my jersey looks like:

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2631972950054115799tZPRQB

http://sports.webshots.com/photo/2378789110054115799DGFNvU

The Believe patch was on the right chest for the regular season and moved to the shoulder to make room for the Cup Finals patch when the Red Wings made the finals on both the red and white jerseys.

Beautiful. That white one looks great and that's what mine will look like! I just wish I had a red Nike to add them to instead but my white one will look sweet too.

• 4 weeks later...

Hello All

For the 1998 playoffs the Believe patch was on the upper right chest on both red and white.

The Stanley Cup patch replaced the Believe patch and it was moved to the Left shoulder on both red and white.

I know that for a fact. If you need picts let me know.

Hope that helps.

matthew