Kings to wear Burger King jersey again!

JunkyardAthletic

52 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I have seen specialty jerseys worn in warmups sell for higher prices than the regular season jerseys the players wear for multiple games all the time.  These auctions/jerseys are geared more for non-collecting fans who just want a really expensive souvenir.

23 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

I should also add that the auction proceeds went to the Kings Care Foundation.

I am not getting involved in this debate again, I am not getting involved in this debate again....

17 hours ago, LAK74 said:

They did wear them in the pregame warmup.  Apparently CCM made up a set of replicas within the Vintage Hockey line, as they had the same neck tags and hem logo that we've seen before on previous VH replicas.  All the jerseys were auctioned off before the game ended.  Kopitar's went for $4,111- for a replica worn just for a few minutes in a warmup!  Even Quick's warmup-issued jersey (which was obviously not worn) went for over $1200!  Couldn't believe the prices...

Wow, that's insane!! Makes ebay prices for replicas seem like the deal of the century!