Sabres customization from Ice Jerseys?

Moosey

Has anyone ordered a customized Sabres jersey from IceJerseys? How is it, is it accurate? 

Lomg story is that I ordered an authentic customized directly from Action Spot Sports 3 weeks ago. They just tell me they can't get authentics. So now I can either order from IceJerseys and hope it arrives by Christmas or kind of be out of luck. Any advice on Ice Jerseys Sabres customization?

Thanks!

I can't speak to the exact accuracy of the Sabres jerseys from IJ, but if you care about accuracy, the best suggestion is always to go through the official team letterer. So in this case, buy the jersey, send it to Action Spot Sports, and have them do the lettering. That's the only way to ensure 100% accuracy.

Just FYI, Action Spot is no longer the Sabres' official letterer, as far as I know.  I'm not saying there have been any changes in the lettering this season, and AS may very well still be able to do them spot-on.  I'm guessing the new team letterer might be EPS, but they won't confirm that.

2 hours ago, LAK74 said:

Just FYI, Action Spot is no longer the Sabres' official letterer, as far as I know.  I'm not saying there have been any changes in the lettering this season, and AS may very well still be able to do them spot-on.  I'm guessing the new team letterer might be EPS, but they won't confirm that.

Whoa, really? Had no idea!

8 hours ago, LAK74 said:

I know the lettering changed between Set 1 and Set 2 last year, you could tell that the C & A changed, and the apostrophe in O'Reilly's name changed too. I didn't know if that was down to changing customizers or just font tweaks. Interesting to know it looks like it was a customizer change. Anyway, I just paid through the Arse and ordered one from the Sabres store which had what I needed ready to ship. 

That's funny, a little while ago I was also looking at pictures of O'Reilly's jerseys!  Last set of last year and first set of this year looked the same to me, but I didn't go back far enough to see the difference from Set 1 of last year.

An interesting pic of the O'Reilly brothers in their set 3 jerseys from last year.  Cal is wearing the old letter font and Ryan the new one in the same game.  Since Cal didn't play much last season, I'm guessing they just used his set 1 jersey throughout the year and didn't give him a new one when he came back for the end of the season.

IMG_6789_zps1broqtlp.jpg