Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Chazberg

*Dumb Question Alert* Re: Facebook Groups

Recommended Posts

Oh cool! Somebody posted the price list for the Vegas SC Final jerseys...for the “Jake Martyeth time”!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This thread is now 67 pages long. That's a lot of venting! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

This thread is now 67 pages long. That's a lot of venting! 

That's what FB does to people lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

This thread is now 67 pages long. That's a lot of venting! 

You couldn’t wait two more pages to make a bigger deal out of this occasion?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

You couldn’t wait two more pages to make a bigger deal out of this occasion?

That's what she said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Dr_Puck said:

That's what she said. 

Careful, if you say that too many times, people start asking you to leave the message board.

It's definitely funny, just beware its power. 

And well done, my man, that was perfect execution. 

Which, of course, is also what she said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dr_Puck said:

That's what she said. 

I fully expected that, but not from you. 

...And that’s what she said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You guys are seriously going to get me in "trouble" again. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which SHE ALSO SAID!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Mfitz, you're a thoughtful member of our fine community. Don't ever change.

Which is definitely NOT what she said. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Mfitz, you're a thoughtful member of our fine community. Don't ever change.

Which is definitely NOT what she said. 

Right back at ya, doc. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Just more comments to be entertained by lol. I mean who wouldn't be entertained by some of the higher end collectors saying that to some people 35k is not a lot of money and collector(s) who have bought and sold hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of jerseys starting in about relative spending. 

There were a few people getting offended in there, surprised there was no sign of Casey commenting how his state of the art basement museum is worth more. Then again I think he went into hibernation.

 

Also post your Eastern Conference Finals jerseys!!!!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When a lot of these collectors begin to accept they are not "the market" then they can have an easier time swallowing those Vegas prices.

Did they really expect Meigray to check with the game worn FB groups on pricing beforehand?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

When a lot of these collectors begin to accept they are not "the market" then they can have an easier time swallowing those Vegas prices.

Did they really expect Meigray to check with the game worn FB groups on pricing beforehand?

Obviously. Don't Macy's and Bloomingdale's go around to people's yard sales to determine pricing?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Obviously. Don't Macy's and Bloomingdale's go around to people's yard sales to determine pricing?

Lol yup.

People b**** about MAF at $35K but both jerseys sold, so there you have it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

When a lot of these collectors begin to accept they are not "the market" then they can have an easier time swallowing those Vegas prices.

Did they really expect Meigray to check with the game worn FB groups on pricing beforehand?

Consider in the grand-scheme, how few SCF shirts surface on resale... you either buy it or likely never see it again. I only recall seeing 1 Predators SCF shirt in the FB groups since last year.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, cjerina said:

Consider in the grand-scheme, how few SCF shirts surface on resale... you either buy it or likely never see it again. I only recall seeing 1 Predators SCF shirt in the FB groups since last year.

Depends on the team, but I typically don't see first ever cup finals jerseys for any particular team hit the resale market often.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
28 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Well, they'll have plenty of time to do so considering they're in bankruptcy.

Pick whatever retailer you wish to insert in their place, then. It's irrelevant. Stores don't set their prices that way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Depends on the team, but I typically don't see first ever cup finals jerseys for any particular team hit the resale market often.

Makes sense. Not that I follow these things, but I would imagine Devils 1995 Cup jerseys aren't all that common at re-sale. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

The players have them. Daneyko and Driver wear theirs all the time and it's like a tease lol. Driver wears his playing in alumni games. Daneyko's son wore his while singing the anthem last season. I think the last 1995 Devils SCF that came up for sale, either private or public, was Danton Cole and that was a GI. 

i remember Daneyko's son wearing his, spotted it in like 2 seconds. I guess if you're gonna wear your dad's jersey to sing the anthem, might as well go all the way. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×