*Dumb Question Alert* Re: Facebook Groups

Chazberg

1 minute ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

One time at band camp...

God bless the band girls and an unattended instrument room...

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

I was honestly ready to go off on him, it would've been my last straw. He's easily taken over as the most annoying person in the hobby.

Glad I'm not the only one. Total scumbag that just wants to have a "popular thread" by using a guy's death.

3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

also did anyone see the screenshots Jake posted?  Someone signed him up on a LBGT mailing list as "Jake Kriek."  I have to admit that was pretty funny lol.

That’s F(&^*** great!!! Lmao. 

4 hours ago, dsl135 said:

Glad I'm not the only one. Total scumbag that just wants to have a "popular thread" by using a guy's death.

I’m waiting for the flippers to start selling his stuff. Meigray had 10 of his jerseys for sale last night, a blocker, and some pads. This morning, nothing. So, unless they took them down, I’m guessing some flipper snatched them all up to sell at a profit. 

I’m hopeful that that isn’t the case, but I’m a pessimist at heart and that’s how my mind works. 

9 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I’m waiting for the flippers to start selling his stuff. Meigray had 10 of his jerseys for sale last night, a blocker, and some pads. This morning, nothing. So, unless they took them down, I’m guessing some flipper snatched them all up to sell at a profit. 

I’m hopeful that that isn’t the case, but I’m a pessimist at heart and that’s how my mind works. 

Meigray in the past has taken down jerseys of players who suddenly die so they can offer them to the families first. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

16 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Meigray in the past has taken down jerseys of players who suddenly die so they can offer them to the families first. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

I hope so. I really do. 

29 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Considering the circumstances, that’s really an awesome thing to do. 

16 hours ago, dsl135 said:

16 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

That’s F(&^*** great!!! Lmao. 

Whoever signed him, he deserved it lol

It was hysterical

• 2 weeks later...
15 minutes ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

if you didn't see just now @thebiggoalie is selling a random jersey on ebay, sources tell me it's that long lost Labarbera

Lol

”all of my Labarbera jerseys are for sale”. 

Anybody want some jerseys from my uncle?

How many of you believe that Roy is legit?

i personally do not believe it is.

31 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

It seems fishy to me. Once a “collector” is looking for “what’s this worth?”, I doubt their knowledge, and when they follow it up with “these were given away for charity...etc”, there’s a lot of variables that don’t add up. 

3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

Absolutely no way it is legit. 

YAY!!! Time to look at the same 50 jerseys I saw last month...and the month before that...and the month before that...

speaking of trader threads, anyone at the expo see any trading going down at the trading table?  I'll admit I wasn't paying much attention to it but it seemed every time I looked it was the same jerseys on there with the same people and nothing moving.

I think some people are just desperate to create threads in a large group so that they get lots of likes and replies.  Sad, really.

7 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I think some people are just desperate to create threads in a large group so that they get lots of likes and replies.  Sad, really.

How else would you know if you are important in today's society?