Sign in to follow this  
Chazberg

*Dumb Question Alert* Re: Facebook Groups

Recommended Posts

Haha that's great. That reminds me of this substitute the district would often hire when I was in HS. The woman was easily at least 80 years old and was in the early stages of Alzheimers or dementia. She would have to take attendance at the beginning of the class but she found it easier to just have a piece of paper passed around class and we were to write our names down in it and she would get it at the end and would mark attendance in the official log that way. Of course this lead to some fun times. It was fairly often for her to get the paper back, look through the list, and then say to herself out loud "How many Dirk Digglers do we have in this class??"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Haha that's great. That reminds me of this substitute the district would often hire when I was in HS. The woman was easily at least 80 years old and was in the early stages of Alzheimers or dementia. She would have to take attendance at the beginning of the class but she found it easier to just have a piece of paper passed around class and we were to write our names down in it and she would get it at the end and would mark attendance in the official log that way. Of course this lead to some fun times. It was fairly often for her to get the paper back, look through the list, and then say to herself out loud "How many Dirk Digglers do we have in this class??"

Oh crap, we had one of those too. I remember one band class, she passed the sheet around and like 50 kids wrote down like 200 names. She was able to filter out all of the "Sal Ami" and "Mike Hunt" types, but she definitely called out Harley Davidson, Edward Van Halen and a bunch of other celebrities expecting an answer lol.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

One time at band camp...

God bless the band girls and an unattended instrument room...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

I was honestly ready to go off on him, it would've been my last straw. He's easily taken over as the most annoying person in the hobby.

Glad I'm not the only one. Total scumbag that just wants to have a "popular thread" by using a guy's death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

also did anyone see the screenshots Jake posted?  Someone signed him up on a LBGT mailing list as "Jake Kriek."  I have to admit that was pretty funny lol.

That’s F(&^*** great!!! Lmao. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, dsl135 said:

Glad I'm not the only one. Total scumbag that just wants to have a "popular thread" by using a guy's death.

I’m waiting for the flippers to start selling his stuff. Meigray had 10 of his jerseys for sale last night, a blocker, and some pads. This morning, nothing. So, unless they took them down, I’m guessing some flipper snatched them all up to sell at a profit. 

I’m hopeful that that isn’t the case, but I’m a pessimist at heart and that’s how my mind works. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

I’m waiting for the flippers to start selling his stuff. Meigray had 10 of his jerseys for sale last night, a blocker, and some pads. This morning, nothing. So, unless they took them down, I’m guessing some flipper snatched them all up to sell at a profit. 

I’m hopeful that that isn’t the case, but I’m a pessimist at heart and that’s how my mind works. 

Meigray in the past has taken down jerseys of players who suddenly die so they can offer them to the families first. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Meigray in the past has taken down jerseys of players who suddenly die so they can offer them to the families first. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

I hope so. I really do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Meigray in the past has taken down jerseys of players who suddenly die so they can offer them to the families first. I wouldn't be surprised if this was the case.

Considering the circumstances, that’s really an awesome thing to do. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, dsl135 said:

Glad I'm not the only one. Total scumbag that just wants to have a "popular thread" by using a guy's death.

 

16 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

That’s F(&^*** great!!! Lmao. 

Whoever signed him, he deserved it lol

It was hysterical

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this