Is it reasonably possible to remove the manufacturer logo from the sleeve of a replica?

I admit that this is probably too late to be asking seriously now that I have as many replicas as I do in my collection, but I'm honestly curious. I'm not going to try to pass any of my replicas off as authentics, but I've been wondering for a while: how much effort would it take to remove the CCM/Koho/Starter/Nike logos from the sleeves of my replicas?

Also, on an unrelated subject but so I can avoid making a second topic: I'm (for only the second time ever) looking to sell one of my jerseys, and I don't recall how I shipped the first one. I've gotten plenty from eBay but you guys are the experts and eBay's sellers have been all over the place. What's the best shipping method for a single jersey?

No idea on the sleeve logo since I don't have any replicas, but for shipping I use USPS.  I calculate the price online and use either their Priority flat-rate or just Priority calculated, whichever is cheaper.  Printing the label online can save you a few bucks sometimes, too.  Fold the jersey using Mike's technique and put it in a large ziplock bag.  Then, ship it in a box.

https://postcalc.usps.com/

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

No idea on the sleeve logo since I don't have any replicas, but for shipping I use USPS.  I calculate the price online and use either their Priority flat-rate or just Priority calculated, whichever is cheaper.  Printing the label online can save you a few bucks sometimes, too.  Fold the jersey using Mike's technique and put it in a large ziplock bag.  Then, ship it in a box.

https://postcalc.usps.com/

He nailed the shipping process. I'll sometimes use poly mailers if I have to drop it in a mailbox, but then it's in a ziplock, then one poly mailer sealed, then into a second poly mailer. Only in a pinch. Usually it's in the (roughly) 15x14x3 Priority box. 

6 hours ago, TheKevinShow said:

I admit that this is probably too late to be asking seriously now that I have as many replicas as I do in my collection, but I'm honestly curious. I'm not going to try to pass any of my replicas off as authentics, but I've been wondering for a while: how much effort would it take to remove the CCM/Koho/Starter/Nike logos from the sleeves of my replicas?

I tried using acetone years ago for this exact job and got nowhere. That patch is practically welded on.