Sign in to follow this  
The_Dude_Abides

Classic Auctions Inc. Upcoming Auction...For Noobs.

It takes them a while to register all the payments. My seller's panel still shows 12 of the 14 I sold marked as pending.

GWA received my payment on Monday and just updated to received today. Hopefully they actually put the jersey in the mail by Friday, but I doubt it.

Thanks for the replies, guys.  I guess I should stop worrying, but this is the longest they’ve ever taken to register a payment of mine.  I sent it out on 12/4, but it’s still not listed as received.

FWIW in the Spring auction I sent payment the same day I got the invoice via a bank check.  They received it a few days later and it took them almost a week to change the status from pending to payment received and then another 2-3 days for it to ship.

I know he ships in batches, too. So if you missed this week’s it’ll be a few more days until he sends the next batch out. 

Think of how many jerseys they have to go through and get shipped. It's at least 600.

Are they hiring?

They? Isn’t it just one guy that does it out of his house? Lol. 

Got my shipping info. Hopefully I make the cut and it goes out today.

My payment status was still “pending” as of today, so I just e-mailed them and got back a very quick response.  They did get the payment but they’re just behind on logging them in, so I guess I was just worried for nothing.