Missing Jersey Alert - Hurricanes Craig Adams 06 Cup Finals Gamer

vsxeworkingclass

If anyone has seen a Carolina Hurricanes Home (Red) Craig Adams 2006 Stanley Cup Finals game worn jersey, please let me know. I purchased it back in September from someone in the Pittsburgh area and it was never shipped to me. I appreciate any help or leads. Share this around, if you wouldn't mind.

Any other info? Name of the seller? Anything like that to help? Have you gone onto the facebook groups? There is a group dedicated to transactions that went south, maybe someone can help

1 minute ago, flyhighguys94 said:

Any other info? Name of the seller? Anything like that to help? Have you gone onto the facebook groups? There is a group dedicated to transactions that went south, maybe someone can help

I've posted on a couple of the Facebook groups. His supposed name was "Jason Peterson" from Monroeville, PA.

5 hours ago, vsxeworkingclass said:

I've posted on a couple of the Facebook groups. His supposed name was "Jason Peterson" from Monroeville, PA.

OK, who lives near Monroeville and is gonna pound this guy's face?

I hate people like that. 

I'm in thats so messed up that people do things like that..  Did you send the funds as gift, or request an invoice and pay the 4% paypal fees?  That should cover you if you go that route but I could be wrong.

2 hours ago, Hawks2797 said:

I'm in thats so messed up that people do things like that..  Did you send the funds as gift, or request an invoice and pay the 4% paypal fees?  That should cover you if you go that route but I could be wrong.

It was a moneygram. Should have been the first red flag, but the reward heavily outweighed the risk to me at the time.

3 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

OK, who lives near Monroeville and is gonna pound this guy's face?

I hate people like that. 

Already went to his house once and the woman there, who I assume was his ex-wife, said he no longer lived there.

11 minutes ago, vsxeworkingclass said:

Already went to his house once and the woman there, who I assume was his ex-wife, said he no longer lived there.

Was she hot? There's other ways to get revenge, take her out!!

13 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Was she hot? There's other ways to get revenge, take her out!!

Haha not so much.