2017-2018 Jersey Watch

CJ Matthews

12 hours ago, Committed said:

They are chain-stitched but the loop on the pattern is so tightly sewn that the feathers look pressed down. I will pop in later today and take pics. 

Perhaps the process to make the crests for retail is not done by hand anymore?

In other words, they are using the machine made crest and tomahawks that they used on the indo-edges and not the hand made ones they use on the authentics. Sounds about right. 

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know of another option besides arena wear or EPS for a Rangers indo-zero 

this was the reply from arena wear 

The cost of NYR home & away lettering is $85.00 plus tax and shipping. We do not use Adidas nameplates we use a matching plate. 

Due to the start of the NHL season and the new jerseys we are not accepting any new orders for at least 4 to 6 weeks, Please contact us at that time to see if we can fit you into the shop.

8 minutes ago, Jflan41 said:

The cost of NYR home & away lettering is $85.00 plus tax and shipping. We do not use Adidas nameplates we use a matching plate. 

I wonder what they mean. they do the on-ice jerseys, correct? Are they saying they don't use Adidas material for collectors, or they don't use it at all? Could they not be using the same material for plates on the game jerseys??

I assume by "matching" they only mean color. 

My best guess would be, in time, they'll all have the material. You may have to wait or suffer the inaccuracy.

Given that its an Indo anyway, accuracy may not be as great a concern for some. 

Edited by mfitz804

This was posted by someone over in the Devils HFboards.  Top is the Adidas "Indo-Zero" and the bottom is the new Fanatics replica.  Looks like they will have different collars.

DKCAQA0VAAAKRI0.jpg

DKCAQAzVwAA7_Cb.jpg

3 hours ago, hatryk said:

Anyone order a rangers preseason?  Would love to know differences in Canadian edge 

I ordered a white preseason. Screw this crap that Adidas and Fanatics are trying to sell us.

if you want on ice customization for the Rangers send it to Arena Wear. They do the on ice jerseys and their turnaround is usually less than 2 weeks.

1 hour ago, lhg39 said:

I ordered a white preseason. Screw this crap that Adidas and Fanatics are trying to sell us.

if you want on ice customization for the Rangers send it to Arena Wear. They do the on ice jerseys and their turnaround is usually less than 2 weeks.

I was lucky enough to get mine to them before they started working on the Adidas jerseys. It was done a week to the day after they received it.

5 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

I was lucky enough to get mine to them before they started working on the Adidas jerseys. It was done a week to the day after they received it.

Arena Wear is the best. They even let me order a set of loose hem numbers for the Heritage jerseys and they sent me a spacing template along with the numbers so that I would be able to place them correctly. I hadn't even asked for that and they threw it in, I just can't say enough how great they are to deal with.

24 minutes ago, lhg39 said:

Arena Wear is the best. They even let me order a set of loose hem numbers for the Heritage jerseys and they sent me a spacing template along with the numbers so that I would be able to place them correctly. I hadn't even asked for that and they threw it in, I just can't say enough how great they are to deal with.

I still have two jerseys to send them, but have lost my desire for authentics. 

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

thats-gross-i-love-it-parks.gif?w=760

Ok I just tried to post a gif and can't figure it out. Someone enlighten me so I can be hip to 2015.

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

8 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Ok I just tried to post a gif and can't figure it out. Someone enlighten me so I can be hip to 2015.

I pretty much exclusively use an iPad and I cannot get any pictures to post correctly.

2 hours ago, Devilsguy said:

This was posted by someone over in the Devils HFboards.  Top is the Adidas "Indo-Zero" and the bottom is the new Fanatics replica.  Looks like they will have different collars.

DKCAQA0VAAAKRI0.jpg

DKCAQAzVwAA7_Cb.jpg

On 9/16/2017 at 11:47 AM, hatryk said:

Speaking with an islander rep i know he says the players jerseys will not have sewn name and numbers they will be pressed. 

The Vneck is a womens jersey.  The larger pic shows it's in the ladies section. Also someone posted some comparison pics over on Sportslogo.net and the Mens collars are the same as the Adidas authentics.

15 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

bottom right of the post window "insert other media" pull down menu. Open this and choose insert image from URL then paste URL and presto!

or you can add a file from your compy if that works better for you.

Edited by SoNowWhat?

10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Taylor Hall wearing the A tonight, is my newly ordered, yet to arrive jersey even less accurate now?

Signs point to a return. 

Not necessarily. A's get worn by lots of different guys in the pre-season league wide.