Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yeah, the current Flyers orange is gross. The 80s/90s orange was awesome. It’s almost red. Very dark. My favorite jersey design of theirs. 

4 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

It would still be around if that dildoface hadn't been a big weiner baby.

I felt this quote deserved some recognition. 

1 hour ago, tomtucker said:

Eric Lindros a dildoface? then what do you call that  POS  Giroux with the red neckbeard....... Lindros is 100 times the player he is. 

I think your post contains what you should call Giroux; Red Neckbeard works perfectly. 

I got a MIC NA team issue from the World Cup of hockey today from JB. Not sure it's the same as NHL Authentics.  But I actually love it.  Adizero Authentic isn't even close. 

Edited by lapp3r30

5 minutes ago, lapp3r30 said:

I got a MIC NA team issue from the World Cup of hockey today from JB. Not sure it's the same as NHL Authentics.  But I actually love it.  Adizero Authentic isn't even close. 

It’s very similar. 

On 4/25/2018 at 7:49 PM, lapp3r30 said:

Similar, but not exactly the same as the MIC NHL jerseys. I was surprised to feel the difference between the WCOH and NHL jerseys. Either way, both are a huge step up from the retail garbage. 

• 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, galvinwong said:

The Toronto Marlies are finally selling game worns again. The MLSE rep I spoke to said this could mean the Leafs stuff will follow  but they haven't heard officially. 

Might have to do with Lou being gone? Any credence to this? I remember someone saying he didn’t want the gamers being sold for some reason. (Referring to Lamiorello and the Leafs)

Edited by chow_hound

19 minutes ago, chow_hound said:

Might have to do with Lou being gone? Any credence to this? I remember someone saying he didn’t want the gamers being sold for some reason. (Referring to Lamiorello and the Leafs)

Yeah I 100% think it's because Lou is gone. It's always been the same answer when I ask the folks at realsports or email Brandon @ MLSE. 

20 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Why would that be? They sold gamers while he was with the Devils...

He even signed the team LOAs while he was with them.

Just now, TheKevinShow said:

He even signed the team LOAs while he was with them.

Correct, MeiGray always made you wait lol. 

3 hours ago, Van67 said:

Some Canucks Adidas game worns are now available... Needless to say, I'm not biting on those prices...

https://vanbase.ca/collections/warm-up-military-jerseys

Actually, the prices aren’t that bad.....honestly thought they would be higher than that.

3 hours ago, KB67 said:

Actually, the prices aren’t that bad.....honestly thought they would be higher than that.

I'm not sure if other teams are charging more, but the cheapest players for Adidas jerseys are Upshall, Holm, Burmistrov and Chaput at $300. Nilsson is $800 FFS. It's just insane to me.

5 hours ago, Van67 said:

I'm not sure if other teams are charging more, but the cheapest players for Adidas jerseys are Upshall, Holm, Burmistrov and Chaput at $300. Nilsson is $800 FFS. It's just insane to me.

Cheapest Devils this year was either $395 or $495.  I think it was the same thing the last year or two.

8 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Cheapest Devils this year was either $395 or $495.  I think it was the same thing the last year or two.

Game worn I believe was $495. It's $495 for Dalton Prout and I can't imagine anyone being priced less.  

I bought a GI for $395. 

Let's remember, its the first year of the new jerseys, plus they aren't available at retail. i am certain that drives the price up, especially for teams like the Devils who had a re-design. 

Once more are out there, the prices will come down I bet. 

11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Game worn I believe was $495. It's $495 for Dalton Prout and I can't imagine anyone being priced less.  

I bought a GI for $395. 

Let's remember, its the first year of the new jerseys, plus they aren't available at retail. i am certain that drives the price up, especially for teams like the Devils who had a re-design. 

Once more are out there, the prices will come down I bet. 

Sounds right.  I also checked last year's jerseys and the cheapest one left that was worn in the regular season is $450 (Stollery).

31 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Sounds right.  I also checked last year's jerseys and the cheapest one left that was worn in the regular season is $450 (Stollery).

That price and that player are probably why its still left lol.