JunkyardAthletic

Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

Recommended Posts

Only the best NHL jersey ever worn on the ice. It would still be around if that dildoface hadn't been a big weiner baby.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, the current Flyers orange is gross. The 80s/90s orange was awesome. It’s almost red. Very dark. My favorite jersey design of theirs. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

It would still be around if that dildoface hadn't been a big weiner baby.

I felt this quote deserved some recognition. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If anyone could come up with a more apt description of him, I'm all ears.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Eric Lindros a dildoface? then what do you call that  POS  Giroux with the red neckbeard....... Lindros is 100 times the player he is. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, tomtucker said:

Eric Lindros a dildoface? then what do you call that  POS  Giroux with the red neckbeard....... Lindros is 100 times the player he is. 

I think your post contains what you should call Giroux; Red Neckbeard works perfectly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

I think your post contains what you should call Giroux; Red Neckbeard works perfectly. 

right...... 

Flyers went from thiscut.jpg

 

To this

070804_knowles-736944.jpg

 

95cfcd05cd8e6522ee9b467a966dd24b.jpg

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a MIC NA team issue from the World Cup of hockey today from JB. Not sure it's the same as NHL Authentics.  But I actually love it.  Adizero Authentic isn't even close. 

Edited by lapp3r30

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, lapp3r30 said:

I got a MIC NA team issue from the World Cup of hockey today from JB. Not sure it's the same as NHL Authentics.  But I actually love it.  Adizero Authentic isn't even close. 

It’s very similar. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/25/2018 at 7:49 PM, lapp3r30 said:

I got a MIC NA team issue from the World Cup of hockey today from JB. Not sure it's the same as NHL Authentics.  But I actually love it.  Adizero Authentic isn't even close. 

Similar, but not exactly the same as the MIC NHL jerseys. I was surprised to feel the difference between the WCOH and NHL jerseys. Either way, both are a huge step up from the retail garbage. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Toronto Marlies are finally selling game worns again. The MLSE rep I spoke to said this could mean the Leafs stuff will follow  but they haven't heard officially. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, galvinwong said:

The Toronto Marlies are finally selling game worns again. The MLSE rep I spoke to said this could mean the Leafs stuff will follow  but they haven't heard officially. 

Might have to do with Lou being gone? Any credence to this? I remember someone saying he didn’t want the gamers being sold for some reason. (Referring to Lamiorello and the Leafs)

Edited by chow_hound

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, chow_hound said:

Might have to do with Lou being gone? Any credence to this? I remember someone saying he didn’t want the gamers being sold for some reason. (Referring to Lamiorello and the Leafs)

Yeah I 100% think it's because Lou is gone. It's always been the same answer when I ask the folks at realsports or email Brandon @ MLSE. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Why would that be? They sold gamers while he was with the Devils...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Why would that be? They sold gamers while he was with the Devils...

He even signed the team LOAs while he was with them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheKevinShow said:

He even signed the team LOAs while he was with them.

Correct, MeiGray always made you wait lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Van67 said:

Some Canucks Adidas game worns are now available... Needless to say, I'm not biting on those prices...

https://vanbase.ca/collections/warm-up-military-jerseys

Actually, the prices aren’t that bad.....honestly thought they would be higher than that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, KB67 said:

Actually, the prices aren’t that bad.....honestly thought they would be higher than that.

I'm not sure if other teams are charging more, but the cheapest players for Adidas jerseys are Upshall, Holm, Burmistrov and Chaput at $300. Nilsson is $800 FFS. It's just insane to me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Van67 said:

I'm not sure if other teams are charging more, but the cheapest players for Adidas jerseys are Upshall, Holm, Burmistrov and Chaput at $300. Nilsson is $800 FFS. It's just insane to me.

Cheapest Devils this year was either $395 or $495.  I think it was the same thing the last year or two.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Cheapest Devils this year was either $395 or $495.  I think it was the same thing the last year or two.

Game worn I believe was $495. It's $495 for Dalton Prout and I can't imagine anyone being priced less.  

I bought a GI for $395. 

Let's remember, its the first year of the new jerseys, plus they aren't available at retail. i am certain that drives the price up, especially for teams like the Devils who had a re-design. 

Once more are out there, the prices will come down I bet. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Game worn I believe was $495. It's $495 for Dalton Prout and I can't imagine anyone being priced less.  

I bought a GI for $395. 

Let's remember, its the first year of the new jerseys, plus they aren't available at retail. i am certain that drives the price up, especially for teams like the Devils who had a re-design. 

Once more are out there, the prices will come down I bet. 

Sounds right.  I also checked last year's jerseys and the cheapest one left that was worn in the regular season is $450 (Stollery).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Sounds right.  I also checked last year's jerseys and the cheapest one left that was worn in the regular season is $450 (Stollery).

That price and that player are probably why its still left lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now