Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I’m in the opposite boat. I have (3) MIC Adidas and I love them. I like the look of them with the Dimples, I like the collars as well. They’re different than the Reebok’s, jerseys have evolved, and in a couple of years, people will learn to really like them. Same as when Edge first case our, everyone couldn’t believe they would change away from the Ultrafil, but we learned to love them, and now the Edge is a lot of people’s jersey of choice....not everyone likes change, but they’ll grow on you, especially once your favourite team comes out with a New Jersey that you love......

people will learn to really like them

I will never like the look of Patrick Kane and Toews with  toilet seats around their necks

Only time that should happen is when Patrick is puking beer into the toilet bowl 

Edited by tomtucker

7 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

people will learn to really like them

I will never like the look of Patrick Kane and Toews with  toilet seats around their necks

Only time that should happen is when Patrick is puking beer into the toilet bowl 

Not a huge fan of the collars either, but I'd consider one if the '19 WC jerseys are cool or if a new third comes out that's nice.

MAYBE another home or away when Chicago wins another cup in the next year or two.

10 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

The only reason that drunk played in the WC this year is because fat slob Zito keeps his alcoholic drinking buddy employed in Cleveland.  

10 minutes ago, rabinsurance said:

The only reason that drunk played in the WC this year is because fat slob Zito keeps his alcoholic drinking buddy employed in Cleveland.  

pat is a great guy..... had a few drinks with him overhere, then later that day the US lost...... bummer

Edited by tomtucker

41 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

pat is a great guy..... had a few drinks with him overhere, then later that day the US lost...... bummer

He seems like a great guy. 

You know, aside from the rape stuff and subsequent evidence tampering. Allegedly. 

36 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

He seems like a great guy. 

You know, aside from the rape stuff and subsequent evidence tampering. Allegedly. 

The public always makes the most righteous, all-knowing judge.

5 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

The public always makes the most righteous, all-knowing judge.

Allegedly. 

13 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Not a huge fan of the collars either, but I'd consider one if the '19 WC jerseys are cool or if a new third comes out that's nice.

I am hopeful that the collar will be gone by the time a third jersey is released by the 'hawks and that the WC jersey will do without it as well. 

I feel like this next season will be the last season for the current 'hawks jersey. just my 2 pennies.

2 hours ago, vadarx said:

I am hopeful that the collar will be gone by the time a third jersey is released by the 'hawks and that the WC jersey will do without it as well. 

I feel like this next season will be the last season for the current 'hawks jersey. just my 2 pennies.

So you think Adidas will change up the template after just two seasons? I can’t imagine that will happen for something as minor as the collar, but I’ll try to remain optimistic 

4 hours ago, vadarx said:

Really? I wouldn't expect a change so soon but it would suit my preference.

I was thinking of keeping a 2.0 blank just because, but I think I'd grab a blank CAN Adidas if they were made available for a reasonable price. 

LOL, that’s a good one!

i honestly don't get it. How does this...

chicago-blackhawks-jersey-201718.jpg

Look all that different than this...

58849a_lg.jpeg

It's the exact same color scheme for the collar, black on top of white. 

1 minute ago, gwarjis said:

I dunno either... I don't really understand people's issue with it.

At the risk of sounding like all of our wives...that's the same fvcking jersey as the other one you have. 

I don't really have an issue with it, it just reminds me of Veruca Salt a bit. It's not different enough to warrant a purchase right now, and I still prefer the edge neck and lower striping. 

That said, and what's already been said, I'd consider an Adizero for a couple reasons that haven't materialized yet.

15 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

I don't really have an issue with it, it just reminds me of Veruca Salt a bit. It's not different enough to warrant a purchase right now, and I still prefer the edge neck and lower striping. 

That said, and what's already been said, I'd consider an Adizero for a couple reasons that haven't materialized yet.

Why, just because its more rounded?

7 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Why, just because its more rounded?

I think that's a big part of it.  The increased width combined with the roundness make it look reminiscent of a Puritan collar.

I scanned through nhluniforms to make sure, and there are only a couple other teams who chose that version of the template.  I think that's probably because they realized it sucks.

Still don't get it, and I guess I ain't gonna get it. 

I suppose as the Hawks have the right colors but the wrong logo, I won't be buying one anyway, so whether I get it or not is irrelevant.