Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

The big issue of it is when players were it on the ice.  With the edge, you can see both the black and the white collar.  With the Adidas, the white is so think, and the black part kind of hinds into the shoulder pads, all you can see is this think white collar and it looks like crap!

Image result for 2015 chicago blackhawks roster

Image result for 2017-18 chicago blackhawks

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

9 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

The big issue of it is when players were it on the ice.  With the edge, you can see both the black and the white collar.  With the Adidas, the white is so think, and the black part kind of hinds into the shoulder pads, all you can see is this think white collar and it looks like crap!

Wow that does make a big difference. That looks exactly like Veruca Salt lol. 

5 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Still don't get it, and I guess I ain't gonna get it. 

I suppose as the Hawks have the right colors but the wrong logo, I won't be buying one anyway, so whether I get it or not is irrelevant. 

Fair enough.  For comparison, Toronto just had a plain white collar on the Edge design.  But rather than go for the puritan collar (or almost as bad, the full ring), they opted to break up the collar line.  Tampa did the exact same thing. 

MapleLeafs51.pngMapleLeafs52.png

53 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Allegedly.

No, that's not an allegedly, its a fact. 

3 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

IMG_2551.JPG

That’s the photo I use for my ex-wife on my phone.  Along with the Imperial March for her ringtone. ?

44 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

That’s the photo I use for my ex-wife on my phone.  Along with the Imperial March for her ringtone. ?

Well done.

1 hour ago, jsh139 said:

Along with the Imperial March for her ringtone. ?

“Is that my ringtone?  ‘Cause it sounds negative.”

47 minutes ago, LAK74 said:

“Is that my ringtone?  ‘Cause it sounds negative.”

Luckily she almost never calls me. 

9 hours ago, spudrock512 said:

this. 

18 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

So you think Adidas will change up the template after just two seasons? I can’t imagine that will happen for something as minor as the collar, but I’ll try to remain optimistic 

I am pretty sure I have read here (and i am certain i read elsewhere) that the contract with adidas allows for a redesign after 2 seasons and my understanding is the the 'hawks aren't thrilled with the current look.

thus,  i also am trying to remain optimistic. ;)

So much thought put into a jersey worn by a team nobody has given thought to in years. 

Any new updates about Canadian made retails. I’ll get the new Canes but I’d like a Canadian if they be close to releasing them. September is when they will be available.

Wouldn't call it it promising. In the Coyotes release, the inside neck clearly says made in Indonesia (stop at like 2 seconds):

42919369192_055a86f293_z.jpg

Edited by Phil the Thrill