JunkyardAthletic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, NYIJM29 said:

Coyotes hands down (will) have the best third jersey in the league. 

Personally I hate them and don't get what people see in them. 

Edited by mfitz804

19 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Personally I hate them and don't get what people see in them. 

They are straight fire. Very underrated shoulder patch too. 

1 minute ago, NYIJM29 said:

They are straight fire. Very underrated shoulder patch too. 

I think they are ugly as hell. 

One of the things that makes them so great is their representation of the southwest landscape. I knew a guy in AZ who clued me into all the little details the original jersey had that tied into that region like color and design. Hearing that gave me a new-found admiration of the style.

Even though I’ve never been a big fan of the old home/road Coyotes design, I have to admit I rather like the desertscape third jersey with the kachina head crest.  Such a bizarre design for a hockey jersey, but I do like the southwestern feel and color patterns for that particular jersey.  Wearing that jersey gets a lot of WTF? comments from people who have never seen that jersey before.  :lol:

Guest Dr_Puck

Has anyone purchased an Adidas goalie gamer yet? I am looking at a GI goalie jersey that's a 60G. That size makes me a bit nervous, wondering if I'll be swimming in this thing. 

1 minute ago, Dr_Puck said:

Has anyone purchased an Adidas goalie gamer yet? I am looking at a GI goalie jersey that's a 60G. That size makes me a bit nervous, wondering if I'll be swimming in this thing. 

Have you tried a 60G in Reebok? 

3 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

What size do you usually wear? I owned 58Gs, but I currently only have a 60G adidas gamer.  They are pretty big, however, I think the adidas are cut slightly tighter than the Reeboks.

4 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Are you cosplaying as a wizard?

Guest Dr_Puck
1 hour ago, NYIJM29 said:

What size do you usually wear? I owned 58Gs, but I currently only have a 60G adidas gamer.  They are pretty big, however, I think the adidas are cut slightly tighter than the Reeboks.

I've owned plenty of Edge 58Gs. The arms are a bit baggy but the chest has always been fine. Not sure how the adidas 60G will wear in comparison. 

Edited by Dr_Puck

6 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

I've owned plenty of Edge 58Gs. The arms are a bit baggy but the chest has always been fine. Not sure how the adidas 60G will wear in comparison. 

If the comparison between 58 and 58+ in a regular jersey holds true of the goalie jerseys, you’ll be fine. It should be tighter than a Reebok like NYI said. It’s definitely true of the regular cut Adidas jerseys. 

7 hours ago, Dr_Puck said:

Sent you pics through Facebook, since that’s the only thing more pleasant to accomplish on Facebook than on here...and less Devils fans. 

2 hours ago, thebiggoalie said:

Sent you pics through Facebook, since that’s the only thing more pleasant to accomplish on Facebook than on here...and less Devils fans. 

Less than two?? 

;)

Well, I'll have my first MIC Adidas soon. I'm going to pick up one of Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson's Bruins PS gamers. Hopefully the other is available a few months from now.

46 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Well, I'll have my first MIC Adidas soon. I'm going to pick up one of Jakob Forsbacka Karlsson's Bruins PS gamers. Hopefully the other is available a few months from now.

Getting the most name for your money...I like it. 

3 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Three. But, you already knew that,

I stand corrected. You should come by more often!

21 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Getting the most name for your money...I like it. 

Yep, I’ve wanted to buy it ever since I saw a photo on Reddit. 

Hopefully his road gamer is still available in a few months. I’d like to own both. 

7 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Yep, I’ve wanted to buy it ever since I saw a photo on Reddit. 

Hopefully his road gamer is still available in a few months. I’d like to own both. 

I bet the customizer initially made up two separate jerseys thinking those were two separate guys.