Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

Question for you folks. Just got an Ottawa Adidas from Coolhockey. Judging by the tagging I think they got some leftover stock front the Ottawa Team store. The customization is the single layer twill which I expected however the shoulder patches are single layer screen printed twill as well. I had previously purchased a Wild adidas and the patches were embroidered. I didn’t think their was differences in the standard structure of the jerseys. Anybody have an answer?

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

52 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

Question for you folks. Just got an Ottawa Adidas from Coolhockey. Judging by the tagging I think they got some leftover stock front the Ottawa Team store. The customization is the single layer twill which I expected however the shoulder patches are single layer screen printed twill as well. I had previously purchased a Wild adidas and the patches were embroidered. I didn’t think their was differences in the standard structure of the jerseys. Anybody have an answer?

Where does the tagging say it’s made? Sounds like standard IndoZero to me. 

Pictures always help as well...

Edited by mfitz804

Yeah it’s standard Indozero, both the Wild and The Ottawa are but the Wild has the embroidered patches. Both have the same standard made in Indonesia tagging.   

Edited by AeroFishOne

Yeah don’t know what’s up with that. Both were bought from legitimate sellers. It’s probably going to keep me from buying another even if they are cheap unless I can verify the shoulder patches.  I didn’t mind them as much with the embroidered patches but I don’t want single layer shoulder patches,

On 7/6/2018 at 9:14 PM, AeroFishOne said:

Yeah don’t know what’s up with that. Both were bought from legitimate sellers. It’s probably going to keep me from buying another even if they are cheap unless I can verify the shoulder patches.  I didn’t mind them as much with the embroidered patches but I don’t want single layer shoulder patches,

Shoulder patches are the only thing keeping you from buying an Adizero jersey? I could think of a half dozen other things before shoulder patches came into the equation 

17 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Shoulder patches are the only thing keeping you from buying an Adizero jersey? I could think of a half dozen other things before shoulder patches came into the equation 

Well considering the only teams that I would pay full price or even half full price for an Indo don’t offer Canadian authentics or game worns on a regular basis. Yeah it’ll keep me from spending on teams I don’t care that much about. I bought one of the Wild homes for about 135is through Benhsports on eBay to see how I liked them. Wouldn’t pay that again for another one unless it’s Carolina or the retro Phoenix. Got the Senators for 50 bucks. I could deal with all the other issues for that price if it had embroidered patches. Especially to skate around in. 

18 minutes ago, NYIJM29 said:

I dont think I have ever seen an IndoZero with screened patches. 

I haven’t either. I sent them a message so we will see if they reply.

7 hours ago, AeroFishOne said:

Well considering the only teams that I would pay full price or even half full price for an Indo don’t offer Canadian authentics or game worns on a regular basis.

That’s what prevents me from buying any Indo jerseys. Just biding my time for when Canadian jerseys are available. 

Awaiting the MIC Red version of the 2017 Winter Classic Hawks jersey with that 2019 WC Irish clover on the front right chest.

one can hope, right?

Edited by AParrotLooksAt40

4 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Awaiting the MIC Red version of the 2017 Winter Classic Hawks jersey with that 2019 WC Irish clover on the front right chest.

one can hope, right?

That would be pretty dope! Or maybe another barberpole!

Edited by Gewargis

14 hours ago, Gewargis said:

That would be pretty dope! Or maybe another barberpole!

either one would be cool with me!

I was thinking about yesterday after they revealed the patch: what if they actually wore green jerseys in a game? 

it's a big no for me, but it crossed my mind after seeing the patch and considering where the game is at. I kinda doubt they would, as the WC is usually more retro/throwback designs as opposed to a SS game.

1 hour ago, vadarx said:

I was thinking about yesterday after they revealed the patch: what if they actually wore green jerseys in a game? 

it's a big no for me, but it crossed my mind after seeing the patch and considering where the game is at. I kinda doubt they would, as the WC is usually more retro/throwback designs as opposed to a SS game.

I think just reading that raised my blood pressure by 20 points. 

2 hours ago, vadarx said:

It might satisfy my lust for one of those St Pats jerseys the Leafs used.

but maybe not.

maybe the Hawks would win another outdoor game with the luck of the Irish?

Well, the Hawks do have a better record as the home team in outdoor games. They have yet to win one on the road but they're .500 at home. In fact, thanks to that win in the 2014 Stadium Series game, Sidney Crosby still has yet to win a game in Chicago in his NHL career.

Blah blah blah, we play in all the outdoor games and have the coolest specialty jerseys every year. 

Losers. ;)

On 01/07/2018 at 5:26 PM, Dr_Puck said:

Has anyone purchased an Adidas goalie gamer yet? I am looking at a GI goalie jersey that's a 60G. That size makes me a bit nervous, wondering if I'll be swimming in this thing. 

Which team? If you think you're too small, maaaaybe someone 6'6" should take advantage :)

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, LetsGoHomeBaby said:

Was browsing around the adidas site today, discovered you can do team orders for custom Adizero jerseys. My friend said this brings hope that MIC Authentics will be available some day

Where do you see that?

A few months ago a guy posted this. Someone on his team had connections with Adidas. The question will become if they only allow you to use existing templates or if you can customize everything. Hell, I'd be happy with solid color blanks if they were MIC!

https://uniforms.adicustom.com/ice-hockey/

39 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

Where do you see that?

A few months ago a guy posted this. Someone on his team had connections with Adidas. The question will become if they only allow you to use existing templates or if you can customize everything. Hell, I'd be happy with solid color blanks if they were MIC!