Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

They are, I’ve 8 of them in my possession at any given time, and I could never pick up an Indo Adidas at this point. Just hoping I have the same luck next season or they become readily available once the Retro Skate and the new 3rd come out......

Fanatics is now offering Devils ”Heritage” jerseys. That’s right, a throwback to what they wore two years ago. 

https://shop.nhl.com/new-jersey-devils/mens-new-jersey-devils-fanatics-branded-red-premier-breakaway-heritage-blank-jersey/t-25606346+p-4780292850176+z-9-3332778750

Has anyone tried stripping any of the preseason Golden Knights jerseys that MGG offered this summer?

Was pondering taking a plunge on one, but given the price point of a MIC Knights gamer, wanted to make as sure as possible it would strip fairly clean before committing 

No, not specifically a VGK jersey, but I have tried several others with mixed results, I was thinking of doing the same thing, but even when they have a couple at $395 I deemed that to be too high to be worth the risk. I did two Oilers ones that came out perfect, and have done 5 Canucks ones that have also come out perfect, but on the negative side, I attempted a Penguins Away jersey that came out horribly and I pretty much ruined.......

The best comparison would probably be the Oilers because they both have the perforated numbers, and the two I did came perfectly clean with little to no effort.

Edited by KB67

8 hours ago, KB67 said:

even when they have a couple at $395 I deemed that to be too high to be worth the risk.

The cheapest I see is $595. Hell, they're charging $399 for a friggin practice jersey!

7 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

The cheapest I see is $595. Hell, they're charging $399 for a friggin practice jersey!

They had one or two at $395 back in the summer. 

51 minutes ago, FrontYardSpecial said:

I've had good success stripping EPS customized jerseys in the past for what it's worth. The hardest part was ripping their tight stitching. 

EPS stitching is the hardest I've tried to get through. Having most recently done a Devils Adidas by Philly Express, it was a cakewalk in comparison. 

Basically any of the Meigray teams, I’d think. GI and preseason jerseys pop up on their site all the time. Most for $250 - $295. Might be tough to get a TI blank, though. 

9 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

EPS stitching is the hardest I've tried to get through. Having most recently done a Devils Adidas by Philly Express, it was a cakewalk in comparison. 

I read this mfitz comment this morning, and thought..............how hard can it be.

It just so happened that I had a Caps GI (EPS) that I was going to strip the nameplate this afternoon.  I haven't done a ton of stripping, but enough to understand the issues.  But, wow, Fitz was right.  When I started, I thought there must have been a ton of adhesive or something.  Nope, just really nasty tight stitching.

Got through it without damage.............better to be lucky than good.

14 minutes ago, LetsGoCaps said:

I read this mfitz comment this morning, and thought..............how hard can it be.

It just so happened that I had a Caps GI (EPS) that I was going to strip the nameplate this afternoon.  I haven't done a ton of stripping, but enough to understand the issues.  But, wow, Fitz was right.  When I started, I thought there must have been a ton of adhesive or something.  Nope, just really nasty tight stitching.

Got through it without damage.............better to be lucky than good.

Of course, the flip side is the stitching looks great. We’re not REALLY supposed to remove it. 

I got 2 more Canucks MIC Adidas in the mail today, going to strip them this week, then take them in for customizing, going to be an away Pettersson and a home Hughes.

31 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Apparently Winnipeg has been selling MiC at their Team Store, both Home and the new 3rd Jerseys....

Any word on price?

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Of course, the flip side is the stitching looks great. We’re not REALLY supposed to remove it. 

Very true.

24 minutes ago, AeroFishOne said:

Any word on price?

They’re $450 CDN plus $100 for customizing from what I heard.

Theyre beautiful though....

https://imgur.com/gallery/z95QAF2

Edited by KB67

2 hours ago, KB67 said:

They’re $450 CDN plus $100 for customizing from what I heard.

Theyre beautiful though....

https://imgur.com/gallery/z95QAF2

Is that Wheeler yours? Looks great.

Thanks for the other feedback boys, greatly appreciate everyone's input on stripping adidas gamers.

17 hours ago, AeroFishOne said:

Which teams are the easiest and most cost effective for getting a MIC. I’ve seen a lot of Avs and a few ducks on secondary markets.

I got home and away Islanders 2017-2018 pre-season MiC's on Ebay for like $120 each.  (Scrub prospects with the 100th patch. I'm not confident enough in my ability to strip them and send them to Stitches...  I'm sure I get odd looks at Barclays when I wear my #17 "GRAHAM" jersey when people think its a Martin.)

20 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Jets bringing back the Heritage jerseys in Adizero form.  Can't remember if this was posted or not.

retros are usually cool... this one is not good imo, just a ranger jersey with a pretty bad logo .

wow, those twitter responses are retarded

I'm an Oiler fan but this is arguably the greatest hockey jersey in existence

Can’t wait to get a custom Teemu jersey

teemu is not playing in 2018 buddy 🤢................   🖕😆🖕

Edited by tomtucker