Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

10 hours ago, Gewargis said:

I'm sure they'll sell them in an NHL auction/ in the Blackhawks Facebook group.

Right. $800+ for a practice jersey...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, furiousd said:

What is the price range likely to be for the game jerseys?

I was actually looking up past auction results from WC games a few weeks ago and at least for the Hawks, seems like the lowest has been around $800 if I recall correctly. With how bad they are this year that could change.

6 hours ago, Gewargis said:

More like 350-400 for ok players

Hmmm... if I could find one for $350 in a 54 (maybe 56) I might pick one up. And if gamers went for cheap based on how terrible they are, now THAT would be fantastic!! And by cheap I’m taking sub-$500

Edited by mdwsta4

16 hours ago, TheBZ said:

I was actually looking up past auction results from WC games a few weeks ago and at least for the Hawks, seems like the lowest has been around $800 if I recall correctly. With how bad they are this year that could change.

I had told my wife we could either go to the game, or I could get a gamer.  Maybe they'll be more affordable than I thought.  Airfare sure wasn't. 

4 hours ago, furiousd said:

I had told my wife we could either go to the game, or I could get a gamer.  Maybe they'll be more affordable than I thought.  Airfare sure wasn't. 

Nice! Either way you win. I'm going to the game. I'd love a gamer but we have a 5 month old and I reallllly shouldn't go after one.

Steiner is having a blowout sale of the Rangers preseason jerseys. The lesser players and minor leaguers are $240.

Info in the Rangers Collectors Corner Facebook group.

Looks like the Devils will wear the Heritage jerseys on 12/23 (Columbus), 1/10 (Leafs) , 1/31(Rangers), 3/1 (Flyers).

First game was either going to be 12/21 or 12/23 due to them not wearing them twice against Toronto, wearing the retro equipment in practice last week and for the holiday shopping aspect (yeah, yeah Xmas colors too...)

1/10 vs Leafs is the 80's Night promotion so that makes sense.

1/31 and 3/1 make perfect sense for rivalry reasons plus being local eases the burden on Rangers and Flyers carrying two sets of jerseys.

Also the dates of the games sort of set it up for a possible 3 game pre-order set and a one game auction. So that will be interesting to watch and find out soon.

Edited by OneJerseyMemorabilia

And I have tickets for 12/29, naturally...always like being at the retro jersey games, will have to try for one of the January ones.

18 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

And I have tickets for 12/29, naturally...always like being at the retro jersey games, will have to try for one of the January ones.

The Devils being the Devils of course, the jerseys aren't for sale on nhl.com as of 11:35. Some reports on the fb groups have this a total s*** show already with trying to buy the jerseys. The team hasn't even officially announced the games they are wearing them in (the info came from uniwatch). 

1 minute ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

The Devils being the Devils of course, the jerseys aren't for sale on nhl.com as of 11:35. Some reports on the fb groups have this a total s*** show already with trying to buy the jerseys. The team hasn't even officially announced the games they are wearing them in (the info came from uniwatch). 

I've been sitting on shop.nhl.com since 11 AM. Nothing at all. 

NHL shop currently has a sale for another 12 hours and a get by 12/24 or its free guarantee.

wonder if that's the holdup with the Heritage.

Also fwiw someone on FB was at Devils Den store and said Fanatics are already customized while all Adidas are blanks.  Both are $189.99

4 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

NHL shop currently has a sale for another 12 hours and a get by 12/24 or its free guarantee.

wonder if that's the holdup with the Heritage.

Also fwiw someone on FB was at Devils Den store and said Fanatics are already customized while all Adidas are blanks.  Both are $189.99

Was curious if the sale pricing would apply to the Heritage. I'm still waiting, with my shop.nhl.com account and shoprunner account signed in...

The Fanatics version is up.  They are calling them "white alternate" instead of heritage.

Also a little cheaper online.  Pre-customized Fanatics is $170 while blank Fanatics is $130

16 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Was curious if the sale pricing would apply to the Heritage. I'm still waiting, with my shop.nhl.com account and shoprunner account signed in...

Same here, even though they say exclusions apply. I have a 20% off coupon from an order last month that i really want to use. EDIT: Nope wont take it, excluded.

They're up now! Haha....white alternate!

Edited by OneJerseyMemorabilia

4 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I'm in!

No discounts but 90 days to return. So if they discount it later and still have your size in stock, buy another one and do the old presto change-o....

4 minutes ago, tomtucker said:

you guys are buying a indo jersey?

For this one, I don't anticipate a choice. Only players on the team wearing large sizes are the goalies and Boyle, all of which will be $600+ or more for game worn, which I don't even want. 

Thus, if its Indo or nothing, I'll take the Indo. 

I'm not getting either Indo or Fanatics. Waiting for gamer.