Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

17 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Thanks and what a crock of $&@% lol.  The 60 is way too large for me while the 56 is ever so snug on me.  58 would probably fit me but I guess adidas doesn't want to bother.

I guess all the more reason for my fat Arse to drop a few pounds this new year lol.

What Edge size are you? If you wear an edge 56, there’s no WAY the 60 I got would be way too large. Have you tried one?

I haven’t yet returned mine if measurements may help...

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

4 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

What Edge size are you? If you wear an edge 56, there’s no WAY the 60 I got would be way too large. Have you tried one?

I haven’t yet returned mine if measurements may help...

I tired on the 60 in the store.  It's way too long in both body and sleeves.

12 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I tired on the 60 in the store.  It's way too long in both body and sleeves.

Fine then I ain’t measuring sh!t for you. ;) 

31 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

That’s what she said. 

Well I can’t do it myself because I need both hands. 

TWSS. 

5 minutes ago, Brilliant! said:

Both hands? You sure have some long turds. Try eating more fiber.

For the first time, I’m 100% sure that’s NOT what she said. 

15 hours ago, jsh139 said:

They do look good, though 🤤

Good thing is you know meigray will offer them at some point for dirt cheap just like they did the Reeboks. Even if they’re not dirt cheap, meigray will still have them.  Something Hawks fans can never take advantage of. 

3 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

Good thing is you know meigray will offer them at some point for dirt cheap just like they did the Reeboks. Even if they’re not dirt cheap, meigray will still have them.  Something Hawks fans can never take advantage of. 

Hoping so, they’ll need to change the on-ice version first, though. 

If Meigray sells blanks it won't be for a while unless like mfitz said if they change the jersey.

1 hour ago, Devilsguy said:

If Meigray sells blanks it won't be for a while unless like mfitz said if they change the jersey.

I agree. With me. :) 

Anyone know where to get a Pens team issued MIC jersey? I've seen JJ Distributing mentioned before, but is that the only place? Sorry, I'm a little new to all this. The only place I've ever got a MIC jersey was from Jersey Baron, but I don't think he has the new Adidas jerseys, not for the Pens anyways. Thanks in advance for any help. 

21 minutes ago, Skletch said:

Anyone know where to get a Pens team issued MIC jersey? I've seen JJ Distributing mentioned before, but is that the only place? Sorry, I'm a little new to all this. The only place I've ever got a MIC jersey was from Jersey Baron, but I don't think he has the new Adidas jerseys, not for the Pens anyways. Thanks in advance for any help. 

There is a couple on eBay that people bought from J + J and then stripped and then had them done up as Crosby if you’re not comfortable stripping one yourself....but they will cost you. 

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F173559132115

https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.ca%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F283304157153

You would be able to get a better deal  y dealing direct with both sellers, as they’re active on r/hockeyjerseys on Reddit

Awesome! Thank you for your reply. Looks like the second guy lives in my area, so that's cool. I should become his friend lol. 

6 hours ago, Skletch said:

Awesome! Thank you for your reply. Looks like the second guy lives in my area, so that's cool. I should become his friend lol. 

Yeah, honestly, the 2nd one is a pretty good deal. The cheapest you can get one from J + J is $250, customization would be around $100, so then you’re at $350, plus you’d have to strip it yourself, and if you haven’t done it before, it can be a bit of a challenge. I’d bet if your messaged him on Reddit, you could get it for $350, as he has it listed there for $375. If you’re not already on Reddit, just go there, subscribe to the r/hockeyjerseys subreddit, and look for his post. His user name there is u/olopez2298 

Edited by KB67

Looking forward to seeing what Hawks are up to. The collars would be a great start.

https://www.secondcityhockey.com/2018/12/26/18155770/chicago-blackhawks-new-jerseys-2019-nhl-adidas

By the looks of that list it may be a fix for the collars and also for the odd, stupid fishbone-fake lace up thing.  Habs new jerseys suffer horribly from the collar issues as well - interesting to see that that aren't on the list (yet).

Another issue I see with the template is the width of the yokes, which have increased significantly.  It actually looks good on white jerseys (like the New Jersey Christmas Tree 3rd) but horrible say on the Caps red 3rd, where the white yokes make a classic, wonderful jersey look like an ice cream cone...

Edited by LondonGardens

31 minutes ago, LondonGardens said:

By the looks of that list it may be a fix for the collars and also for the odd, stupid fishbone-fake lace up thing.  Habs new jerseys suffer horribly from the collar issues as well - interesting to see that that aren't on the list (yet).

Another issue I see with the template is the width of the yokes, which have increased significantly.  It actually looks good on white jerseys (like the New Jersey Christmas Tree 3rd) but horrible say on the Caps red 3rd, where the white yokes make a classic, wonderful jersey look like an ice cream cone...

Also (4) New Jersey’s coming for the Canucks next year......wondering if it will be a complete redesign on the home/away or just a tweak like removing the Vancouver from over top of the Orca.....hoping the 3rd is in line with what Utica is using for their 3rd.....

On 12/25/2018 at 7:19 AM, KB67 said:

Yeah, honestly, the 2nd one is a pretty good deal. The cheapest you can get one from J + J is $250, customization would be around $100, so then you’re at $350, plus you’d have to strip it yourself, and if you haven’t done it before, it can be a bit of a challenge. I’d bet if your messaged him on Reddit, you could get it for $350, as he has it listed there for $375. If you’re not already on Reddit, just go there, subscribe to the r/hockeyjerseys subreddit, and look for his post. His user name there is u/olopez2298 

You're really awesome. Thank you so much for taking the time to give me info. I really appreciate it. Yeah, I've never stripped a jersey in my life and I'd be too afraid to lol. I figured most customization places wouldn't do it. I'm not too familiar with Reddit, but I'll figure it out. Thank you so much again!