Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

I pre-ordered one of the Devils Heritage gamers yesterday.  Got Coleman and very happy about it.  I was between him and Zajac as my 1a and 1b but Zajac was just a little higher than I wanted to pay.  Since I'm down on the team this year I didn't want to shell out a ton on these players at full price.

Also finally get to use my Meigray coupon on it too (glad I saved it).

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

19 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I pre-ordered one of the Devils Heritage gamers yesterday.  Got Coleman and very happy about it.  I was between him and Zajac as my 1a and 1b but Zajac was just a little higher than I wanted to pay.  Since I'm down on the team this year I didn't want to shell out a ton on these players at full price.

Also finally get to use my Meigray coupon on it too (glad I saved it).

That’s awesome, can’t wait to see it. I think you made a wise choice, Coleman is one of those unsung hero kind of guys so you probably get more value for your dollar than going with a guy like Zajac, who I like but I feel people value higher than he should be based on his longevity. 

On 12/28/2018 at 12:04 PM, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

I bought Zajac.

I had requested him from the start months ago knowing he'd have the "A". Also. being he is working his way up the Devils all time points list made it worthwhile  (health wise and finishing the contract....he'll be #3 next season and will have over 500+ points.  Playing 1000 games as a Devil is not out of reach, either). Usually, i do not spend this much on a specialty jersey as i go the cheap route player not important, but with this one i didn't mind going for a player like Travis ($50 off helped a little too!). Other players at/within the price range of Zajac (895-995) i did not value as much as Devils (Greene was my 2nd choice though and Palmieri i respected another collector) especially the AHL call ups. IMO, when having a choice spending at a certain price point, i'd rather have the player with the longevity that will have had a solid Devils career when it's over.

Appreciate your thorough explanation of your choice. It wasn’t necessary, you can buy whatever you like without me agreeing it was the best choice. 

14 minutes ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

My post was intended to be more of a direct disagreement, but toned down into more of an explanation of purchase. 

I hope it made you feel better. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I hope it made you feel better. 

1 hour ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Not compared to the nice offer i received (and turned down) for that jersey. I guess that counts as more value for my dollar?

Are you guys fighting? 

14 hours ago, OneJerseyMemorabilia said:

Not compared to the nice offer i received (and turned down) for that jersey. I guess that counts as more value for my dollar?

If they offered you more than you paid then yes, that would literally be more value for your dollar. 

13 hours ago, KB67 said:

Are you guys fighting? 

I said something about a particular jersey relative to another jersey, without knowing OneJersey had bought the jersey in question. Wouldn’t have done so had I known, but in any event, it was only my opinion, which was not appreciated. 

That doesn’t qualify as a “fight” in my book. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

If they offered you more than you paid then yes, that would literally be more value for your dollar. 

I said something about a particular jersey relative to another jersey, without knowing OneJersey had bought the jersey in question. Wouldn’t have done so had I known, but in any event, it was only my opinion, which was not appreciated. 

That doesn’t qualify as a “fight” in my book. 

That’s what she said???

3 hours ago, KB67 said:

That’s what she said???

Not applicable here. In trying to invoke it when it’s not appropriate, you are lessening the value of the mfitz804 brand lol. 

32 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Not applicable here. In trying to invoke it when it’s not appropriate, you are lessening the value of the mfitz804 brand lol. 

How come is doesn't appear like this?:

That's what she said. ©

23 hours ago, joe2heatley said:

When are the all star jerseys going to be released? Got to be soon right? 

I'm surprised we haven't seen anything yet either.  Game is in 2.5 weeks right?

35 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

I'm surprised we haven't seen anything yet either.  Game is in 2.5 weeks right?

They are probably ugly, one of the 4 colors will be slightly better, and that will be the team that your favorite player is not on. Just like the last few. 

:) 

I imagine it won't matter for retail since Adidas will just sell the Indos anyways. Would be curious to see if this isn't the case.

18 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

I imagine it won't matter for retail since Adidas will just sell the Indos anyways. Would be curious to see if this isn't the case.

And those will be continued to be made out of recycled underpants and pudding.

25 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

And those will be continued to be made out of recycled underpants and pudding.

That’s not pudding. 

51 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

That’s not pudding. 

I never licked it. I’m thankful I didn’t.