JunkyardAthletic

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 6/22/2019 at 1:05 PM, LAK74 said:

You wanna see the ultimate example of CC sloppiness on a gamer?  This looks like someone took a 3-“layer” A and used a permanent marker to cover up the white strip!

07/08 Bruins

This is why I’m having a debate with myself and why I put off lettering some of my Blues jerseys. Do I make it look like crap, because that’s how all of CC jerseys looked or do I make them look nice. Either way all of these little details for each team is sooo awesome. Never knew about the predators fully sublimated nameplates. 

3 minutes ago, zilch said:

Do I make it look like crap, because that’s how all of CC jerseys looked or do I make them look nice. 

Made the same decision myself, not to use PX and to stick with EPS because I didn’t like the quality of PX’s work. Didn’t make sense to me to sacrifice quality for the little bit of accuracy I would get. 

On 7/3/2019 at 2:34 PM, Van67 said:

I'll echo the "not for me" sentiment about MLB speciality jerseys. I have one... The white Orioles jersey with the Maryland flag design in the front script and numbers. I just find that cool for some reason. The mothers/fathers day, memorial day and 4th of July uniforms... Zero desire to own one. 

I'm not from Maryland, and I don't root for any of their sports teams really, but living here I have really gained an appreciation for their flag and all things related. I keep thinking I'm going to buy one of those Orioles or a Terps jerseys, but as a Tigers fan I can't bring myself to do it, since I'll probably never wear it.

5 hours ago, DC Red Wings said:

I'm not from Maryland, and I don't root for any of their sports teams really, but living here I have really gained an appreciation for their flag and all things related. I keep thinking I'm going to buy one of those Orioles or a Terps jerseys, but as a Tigers fan I can't bring myself to do it, since I'll probably never wear it.

Yeah, I spent some time in Maryland recently. I came away thinking that if my state flag was that cool, I'd plaster it all over too. Most states have lame flags. A blue field with a state seal? Bo-ring.

The Avs last Reebok alternate jersey comes to mind with cool state flags incorporated in some way. 

As for the Orioles, I'd love to find the black one they wore in 2018, but it seems like it was never put out for retail. 

Just now, mfitz804 said:

Strong choices.

They’re just concept art. Icethetics has debunked them.....

9 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Too bad. 

On 7/17/2019 at 4:50 PM, KB67 said:

The posting on the icethetics concept does not debunk this, but rather states that it is “right on target” with what he has heard.

Still speculative, but still a likely design.

On 7/18/2019 at 4:58 PM, furiousd said:

If those came to be, I would be very sad that the MiC versions would not be for sale.

Winnipeg sells MIC on their Team Store as far as I know.....they had home, aways, and Aviator Alternates in there last season.....

41 minutes ago, KB67 said:

Winnipeg sells MIC on their Team Store as far as I know.....they had home, aways, and Aviator Alternates in there last season.....

Oh that's right! I'd better provisionally add this one to the wish list then. Even if it's not exactly this, a blue Winnipeg heritage will probably be pretty sweet. I thought the white one was phenomenal.

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/19/2019 at 6:43 PM, KB67 said:

Where is that on the site? I'm looking at it right now and the home/road both have the Indo-Zero button.

32 minutes ago, TheKevinShow said:

Where is that on the site? I'm looking at it right now and the home/road both have the Indo-Zero button.

I think the high priced ones (450 CAD) are the MiCs.  I see Home and Aviator.  Obviously you'd want to confirm before ordering...

Edited by furiousd

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/13/2019 at 5:18 PM, AlereFlammam said:

Looks like the CHL is finally going adidas material now too

I believe they are changing over to the CCM Quicklite jerseys across the CHL this season. I haven’t seen an MIC CCM Quicklite in person, but they must be made out of the same material as the Adidas MIC are. Maybe someone that has a Quicklite can confirm that......

Buffalo 50th jersey is beautiful.  Love it.

Canes are unveiling their new road jersey.  Sorry but it's lazy and uninspired.

49 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

Buffalo 50th jersey is beautiful.  Love it.

Canes are unveiling their new road jersey.  Sorry but it's lazy and uninspired.

22 minutes ago, Phil the Thrill said:

Diagonal wordmarks are meant for the New York Rangers and that’s it. 

Looks boring, indeed.