• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

Heard.

TWSS was apparently taken.

Now that’s funny. But you all have a limited license to use my phrase on this board, so no worries. 

Edited by mfitz804

If that's really the ASG jerseys then bahahahahahahahahahahaha.

It's like the NHL and Adidas folks forgot about them and this was the quickest and easiest solution they could throw together at the last minute.

Wow. Those are really bad. Last good set of ASG jerseys were the 2011-2012 set with the Red and Blue. 

Everything since then has had horrendous color combos and no originality, nothing to set them apart. I think the idea of using the team logos is smart but, the execution is horrible. I understand the template needs to accommodate home/away jerseys for all the logos but, this looks like what I would draw in MS Paint in hs. 

-poor effort Adidas. 

And, Adidas has done us a favor by not having MIC authentic available, so I do not have to buy that ugly monochrome garbage, which I otherwise totally would have. 

the All-Star jerseys look like the fake WCOH Team NA jerseys with NHL team crests that were floating around ebay. The Flyers jersey.... I can't even put into words.

So many design misses this year

39 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

the All-Star jerseys look like the fake WCOH Team NA jerseys with NHL team crests that were floating around ebay. The Flyers jersey.... I can't even put into words.

So many design misses this year

Same logo they're using for the Stadium Series 😂

Quality is terrible.

I think if you're willing to go the Indo route, you're better off with Hockey Authentic

https://hockeyauthentic.com/

Edited by Phil the Thrill

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

Yeah don't waste your time with NHL shop/Fanatics. 

So even this that they already have up for sale and ships next day you’re saying would be poop? The fanatics store at SAP has pre customized jerseys all the time and I cant tell the difference between those and the adidas jerseys I sent to EPS. 

https://www.fanatics.com/nhl/san-jose-sharks/brent-burns-san-jose-sharks-adidas-2019-nhl-all-star-game-parley-authentic-player-jersey-black/o-4639+t-92045399+p-2503753193+z-8-752570905

They probably send those at SAP to their actual customizer. Whatever you get from Fanatics will be garbage plastic.

So my question regarding the ASG jerseys is this: besides the game worn/issued MiC jerseys, are the Indozeros and Fanatics versions going to be made by those eco-friendly materials?  Or are they going to be made with the same material they have been?

1 hour ago, joe2heatley said:

So even this that they already have up for sale and ships next day you’re saying would be poop? The fanatics store at SAP has pre customized jerseys all the time and I cant tell the difference between those and the adidas jerseys I sent to EPS. 

https://www.fanatics.com/nhl/san-jose-sharks/brent-burns-san-jose-sharks-adidas-2019-nhl-all-star-game-parley-authentic-player-jersey-black/o-4639+t-92045399+p-2503753193+z-8-752570905

When the Adidas first came out I bought a Taylor Hall just to check it out knowing I could return it for free. The customizing was an absolute joke. Plastic letters and numbers. Sent it right on back. 

48 minutes ago, Devilsguy said:

So my question regarding the ASG jerseys is this: besides the game worn/issued MiC jerseys, are the Indozeros and Fanatics versions going to be made by those eco-friendly materials?  Or are they going to be made with the same material they have been?

I think I might prefer recycled ocean garbage to Indozero material as well. 

If the retails are indeed recycled ocean garbage, they cost $20 more than the regular material jersey.  🤨