Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

I typically read "imported" as Asia, but I guess anything from Canada is technically imported if it's going to Dallas/USA? I would assume if it was actually MIC they'd say that.

$5k is star pricing on a gamer!

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Did anyone score any of the Winter Class jerseys from the NHL auctions tonight?  I tried to get a Hawks, but none of them went below $1200.  That was my absolute max which is about $200 more than i wanted to go.  Oh well, my credit card will be much happier.

5 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

Did anyone score any of the Winter Class jerseys from the NHL auctions tonight?  I tried to get a Hawks, but none of them went below $1200.  That was my absolute max which is about $200 more than i wanted to go.  Oh well, my credit card will be much happier.

Nope. Way more than I can handle as well 😞

Maybe since the Hawks decided to wear this style for 4 more games this year, they might be available at the convention or something.  I am going to try and go this year - not because they are good, but because there might be less people and maybe stuff will see cheaper than in years past.  Also, maybe some cheap MiC blanks because of that rumored change of the collar thing.

Edited by spudrock512

1 hour ago, spudrock512 said:

Also, maybe some cheap MiC blanks because of that rumored change of the collar thing.

You and I need to discuss this possibility in more detail.

15 minutes ago, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

I thought the use of the WC jersey for additional games was the big jersey news for the Hawks? Still rumors about the collar going around?

Pretty common knowledge that there is a new Hawks jersey coming next season, it’s been confirmed in the Adidas catalogue that all the buyers use to do their orders that it is changing. Also confirmed that the Canucks will be having (4) new jerseys for next season.....

On 1/23/2019 at 10:03 PM, AParrotLooksAt40 said:

I thought the use of the WC jersey for additional games was the big jersey news for the Hawks? Still rumors about the collar going around?

yeah the collars will definitely be different next year. what the new design will be, I do not know, but I do know for certain that they will be different. 

On 1/23/2019 at 7:53 PM, spudrock512 said:

Maybe since the Hawks decided to wear this style for 4 more games this year, they might be available at the convention or something.  I am going to try and go this year - not because they are good, but because there might be less people and maybe stuff will see cheaper than in years past.  Also, maybe some cheap MiC blanks because of that rumored change of the collar thing.

yeah I was thinking the same in regards to trying to snag a WC sweater. 

i won't surprised at all if there are MiC blanks available of the homes/aways as well. I'd actually be surprised if there weren't any available there.

Honestly I didn’t hate them as much as I did before watching them on-ice. Now the ‘enhanced’ NBC feed on the other hand.... I only hope none of that makes it to prime time TV

The faux FoxTrax on the puck and the annoying names hovering over the players was very distracting.  I'm hoping it was just something to help non-hockey fans to follow the game better.  I thought it was more off-putting than anything else.

2 hours ago, jsh139 said:

The faux FoxTrax on the puck and the annoying names hovering over the players was very distracting.  I'm hoping it was just something to help non-hockey fans to follow the game better.  I thought it was more off-putting than anything else.

Even if it were, that stuff made the screen look waaaaay too crowded. And that was 3 on 3 hockey!! For replays and stuff, fine. But for the game? I don’t give a s*** about a single stat they hovered over; speed, shift length, name, puck, etc. 

4 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

So...I did the stupid thing and got a IndoZero Blackhawks jersey.  It was only $50.00 shipped.  It is worth my time getting it customized by CSL?  Thinking for doing a Joker jersey.

Well, you got it for like a third of the price so its only a third as stupid...

10 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

That's a perfect way of looking at it.  Every time my wife says something about a jersey I bought, I can use this to show how less stupid I am in the grand schism of my overall stupidity. 

It's a hawks jersey I don't have.  The customization will be $65 plus shipping both ways. So I am looking at it like it will still be less than what they retail for. I have a Mikita patch that I can't use right now, so it could go on that jersey. But at the same time, the Indo jerseys from Adidas suck so much.  It feels like a long sleeve t-shirt. I know I say this every couple weeks, but god I hate Adidas!  Give us the MIC jersey already!!!

1 hour ago, furiousd said:

How will you explain spending almost twice what the jersey cost to get it to CSL, lettered, and returned?  That you assuredly will never get back on resale? :lol:

Because you are only adding that to one-third the normal jersey price, so actually, you're saving money. 

57 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

It's a hawks jersey I don't have.  The customization will be $65 plus shipping both ways. So I am looking at it like it will still be less than what they retail for. I have a Mikita patch that I can't use right now, so it could go on that jersey. But at the same time, the Indo jerseys from Adidas suck so much.  It feels like a long sleeve t-shirt. I know I say this every couple weeks, but god I hate Adidas!  Give us the MIC jersey already!!!

I'm actually starting to enjoy the MIC Adidas I have, but yeah, they should make them available if only to watch the heads of guys like us spin for the first week or so while we spend all of our hard earned money on jerseys all at once. 

47 minutes ago, mfitz804 said:

Because you are only adding that to one-third the normal jersey price, so actually, you're saving money.

2 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

Jersification at it's finest!

Edited by jsh139

17 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

"Oh s***, we forgot to make jerseys for the Stadium Series game and we need to get a design to our overseas sweat shops.  Get me something in the next 10 minutes."

"Here you go, boss!"

3 minutes ago, spudrock512 said:

"Oh s***, we forgot to make jerseys for the Stadium Series game and we need to get a design to our overseas sweat shops.  Get me something in the next 10 minutes."

"Here you go, boss!"

Exactly!