Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who sees that. 

They really need to run everything through us 1st.
Fitz and I also are avalible to review potential names for newborns, for instance - you should not name your child Clint, Ramona, Bertha, and the worst is Sidney

Edited by Hockey Bob

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

7 hours ago, Hockey Bob said:

They really need to run everything through us 1st.
Fitz and I also are avalible to review potential names for newborns, for instance - you should not name your child Clint, Ramona, Bertha, and the worst is Sidney

I have previously advocated for a department dedicated to the naming of celebrity children. That way, nobody ever has to go to school with a name like Hushpuppy dinnerplate Jones

8 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

Avs stadium series jersey possible leak. 

Please, no.  That might be the worst jersey ever.

Edited by LetsGoCaps

I, personally, love the Stars jerseys. Preds had so much potential, but not a fan of them at all. The Avs... I can only hope that’s somehow fake. Otherwise I’ll have to buy one as it will no doubt go down as one of the ugliest jerseys ever and therefore skyrocket in value after 20 years

1 hour ago, mdwsta4 said:

I, personally, love the Stars jerseys. Preds had so much potential, but not a fan of them at all. The Avs... I can only hope that’s somehow fake. Otherwise I’ll have to buy one as it will no doubt go down as one of the ugliest jerseys ever and therefore skyrocket in value after 20 years

Imagine if the Kings jersey for that game is similar, but gold, and with the shape of a crown taking up the entire front of the jersey. That would be something else.

8 hours ago, jsh139 said:

Avs stadium series jersey possible leak. 

It’s almost like they took the old Vancouver “V” jerseys and turned them upside down. Also...

YUCK!

8 hours ago, KB67 said:

Imagine if the Kings jersey for that game is similar, but gold, and with the shape of a crown taking up the entire front of the jersey. That would be something else.

That would be EPIC.

13 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

I’ll have to buy one as it will no doubt go down as one of the ugliest jerseys ever and therefore skyrocket in value after 20 years

I bought a few of the ugly Buffalo Sabres 2013-15 yellow alternate, for this reason / banking on them being sought after down the road. (I think I heard it called the "Turd Burger"?)

1 hour ago, Hockey Bob said:

I bought a few of the ugly Buffalo Sabres 2013-15 yellow alternate, for this reason / banking on them being sought after down the road. (I think I heard it called the "Turd Burger"?)

The “Buffalo Turd Burger”. 

15 minutes ago, mdwsta4 said:

I mean, the shells are on backwards and the colors/stripes seem off on the pants, but the jersey is definitely MIC

Wow.

Just now, furiousd said:

That guy needs to work on his posture, btw.

It’s like he set up the camera too low and had to crouch down to get into the frame lol. 

F@cken awful.  It's like he's got a white napkin tucked through the collar area in a way.  Hard to believe they'd use that design but ok.

21 hours ago, mdwsta4 said:

I saw a closeup on IG and thought the crest and the specs around it were all screened onto the jersey. Not a sewn crest

Definitely not a sewn crest. It is a thick silkscreen spray paint sort of deal. Kinda hard to describe.

Baertschi Military Jersey