Adidas NHL On Ice Jersey

JunkyardAthletic

As you mentioned, finding blanks of these is definitely going to be a challenge, unless they are GW/GI that someone has already stripped. Your better odds are grabbing a gamer of a prospect or fringe player and stripping it. 

The good news for your list is that both the Flyers and Pens are teams that are easily found. A quick search found these as a baseline:

Flyers (MGG) -- lowest GI of prospects/training camp players is as low as $200 https://www.meigray.com/Carey__Greg_br_White_Set_1_w__NHL_Centennial_Patch___Game_Issued__GI__br_Philadelphia_Flyers_2017_18-ITEM92826.aspx

Pens (JJDistributing) -- lowest TCamp is 250 http://www.jjdistributing.biz/2017-2018-preseason--game-issued-jerseys.html

Searching eBay quickly, here are some more from your list:

Ducks ($200 on a 58 stripped gamer) -- https://www.ebay.com/itm/John-Gibson-Anaheim-Ducks-Authentic-MiC-Adidas-Home-Jersey-Size-58/174134426604?hash=item288b387bec:g:4VwAAOSw4qZeAGDP

Sharks ($800 on a gamer) -- https://www.ebay.com/itm/Kevin-LaBanc-San-Jose-Sharks-2017-18-Set-2-NHL-Game-Worn-Used-Jersey-Fanatics/264065455803?hash=item3d7b8716bb:g:bqcAAOSwFAtcAEvA

Enjoy your hunt! 

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

15 hours ago, Lightbringer said:

Yes, I am talking about the Adidas one-ice jerseys, sorry if I were not clear about that. I thought the Adidas jerseys were the ones discussed in this thread only.

Sorry, that should have read ‘Hawks’ not ‘adidas’ 

• 3 weeks later...

I was trying to find the photo of what I thought was an Adidas jersey where the entire backside ripped after a fight. The player’s head was basically sticking out of it. Thought it was Adidas and not Reebok. Anyone else remember that? 

Does anyone have an Adidas MiC practice jersey that would be able to measure the height and width of the rubber crest that is on the front of it? I am going to be covering one with a patch, and want to be sure the patch will be both high and wide enough to fully cover the rubber crest.

8 hours ago, KB67 said:

Does anyone have an Adidas MiC practice jersey that would be able to measure the height and width of the rubber crest that is on the front of it? I am going to be covering one with a patch, and want to be sure the patch will be both high and wide enough to fully cover the rubber crest.

I have a Devils. The circle has a 10” diameter. 

1 hour ago, mfitz804 said:

I have a Devils. The circle has a 10” diameter. 

What size is yours?  I wonder if smaller sizes would have a smaller crest?

23 minutes ago, KB67 said:

What size is yours?  I wonder if smaller sizes would have a smaller crest?

It’s a 60G. Can’t speak for the smaller ones, other than to say if they wanted to make it larger, the jersey could have accommodated a 12” circle. 

I would tend to believe they are all 10”, but perhaps someone who has a skater’s jersey can confirm. 

10 hours ago, KB67 said:

My Islanders sz 56 has a 10.25 inch diameter

13 minutes ago, jsh139 said:

At first glance it appears to be circular, but it’s actually technically an oval. 

49576689236_75f3d6a122_b.jpg

49576689261_62e32ba7f8_b.jpg

Is it a size 56?

5 hours ago, mfitz804 said:

It’s not a circle at all??

3 hours ago, jsh139 said:

At first glance it appears to be circular, but it’s actually technically an oval. 

The Isles is an oval too. It is 10.25 across, 10 top to bottom. 

7 hours ago, NYIJM29 said:

The Isles is an oval too. It is 10.25 across, 10 top to bottom. 

I’m going to have to double check my measurement. 

2 minutes ago, thebiggoalie said:

TWSS

Indeed. 

Upon remeasurement, mine is 10 1/4” tall and about 10 3/8” wide. 

That’s what I said. 

I guess if one wanted to completely cover one of these, a logo at least 10.5” in diameter should be used. 

Edited by mfitz804

• 3 weeks later...
48 minutes ago, AlereFlammam said:

I’ll trade you a case of toilet paper for one of them 🤣

You stole MFitz’s jersey collection?