Looking for some advice

lafountain

I have decided to send my University of Vermont jersey into icejerseys for customization. The issue is I have it narrowed down to two players that I am considering and since I am having some issues, figured I would come here and get other opinions.

The players I have it narrowed down to are Brady Leisenring who is currently on the Fresno Falcons of the ECHL. Brady broke John LeClair's record for most points scored by a Vermont native in a career at UVM.

The other option is Torrey Mitchell. Mitchell was a top scorer for the Catamounts and is currently on the San Jose Sharks roster.

I am leaning more towards Leisenring since he is actually from Vermont and I can see him play live in December when the Falcons come to play Idaho, but figured I would see what others here think.

I have decided to send my University of Vermont jersey into icejerseys for customization. The issue is I have it narrowed down to two players that I am considering and since I am having some issues, figured I would come here and get other opinions.

The players I have it narrowed down to are Brady Leisenring who is currently on the Fresno Falcons of the ECHL. Brady broke John LeClair's record for most points scored by a Vermont native in a career at UVM.

The other option is Torrey Mitchell. Mitchell was a top scorer for the Catamounts and is currently on the San Jose Sharks roster.

I am leaning more towards Leisenring since he is actually from Vermont and I can see him play live in December when the Falcons come to play Idaho, but figured I would see what others here think.

I would go with LeCavalier but between those two I would definitely say Leisenring.

I would go with LeCavalier but between those two I would definitely say Leisenring.

LeCavalier never played at UVM. St Louis did though. I am guessing you meant to say LeClair though. I would put LeClair on it but Vermonts jersey has changed quite a bit since he played there.

LeCavalier never played at UVM. St Louis did though. I am guessing you meant to say LeClair though. I would put LeClair on it but Vermonts jersey has changed quite a bit since he played there.

I should really edit what I write- but yes.