Sign in to follow this  
AeroFishOne

Where to buy WHL jersey in USA

Recommended Posts

Hey Guys, I’m trying to get my hands on an Edmonton Oil King’s Third, the bright neon green one. Lids.ca is the only place I see that has them but I can’t figure out if they ship to the states. Is there a source in the US for these?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you’re having difficulty, let me know. I’m in Edmonton and a season seat holder. I can ship.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to work for that s***bag company described in the opening post, and they have .ca for product they ship to Canada and .com for product they keep in the US. If you're in the US, you have to buy from their .com side. You can put items from both the Canada and US sites in your shopping cart, but once you go to pay, the product from the side you're not on will be removed.

Just one of the many reasons I can never spend money with those clowns again. (If you can't tell, just seeing that L word drives me into a rage lol)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, aaron.holick said:

If you’re having difficulty, let me know. I’m in Edmonton and a season seat holder. I can ship.

Thanks for the offer, I’ll keep it in mind. Do you know how much the jerseys are running in Canadian dollars?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Van67 said:

I used to work for that s***bag company described in the opening post, and they have .ca for product they ship to Canada and .com for product they keep in the US. If you're in the US, you have to buy from their .com side. You can put items from both the Canada and US sites in your shopping cart, but once you go to pay, the product from the side you're not on will be removed.

Just one of the many reasons I can never spend money with those clowns again. (If you can't tell, just seeing that L word drives me into a rage lol)

Yeah I can’t even find chl stuff on the .com side. Pretty dumb for as big a company as they are if you ask me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, AeroFishOne said:

Thanks for the offer, I’ll keep it in mind. Do you know how much the jerseys are running in Canadian dollars?

Right now on lids.ca they are $105.00 CAD + tax and it looks like there is free shipping. The team store at the arena rarely runs sales so I believe the jerseys there would likely be $140 CAD.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I used to buy CHL jerseys direct from the team stores back in the day. Do they not do that anymore? It's pretty lame if so.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, Brilliant! said:

I used to buy CHL jerseys direct from the team stores back in the day. Do they not do that anymore? It's pretty lame if so.

Edmonton doesn't even have an online presence. Lids.ca does the selling of merchandise

Edited by tbird107

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, tbird107 said:

Edmonton doesn't even have an online presence. Lids.ca does the selling of merchandise

Yeah those pricks run the Oilers team store, thus the Oil Kings as well.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Sign in to follow this